With all the fraud and confusion found online, an unfair stigma has arisen, keeping assistance animals out of the lives of people who need them the most. We’re on a mission to change that. We’re here to make ESA letters easier to get.
In a basic sense, we are an assistance animal network. All across North America, Europe, and Asia, ESAD's team of licensed local mental health counselors are connected with clients requiring emotional support animal services thru online and in-person sessions.
We've helped thousands of individuals and families achieve their goals. Let us help you.
We have amazing customer service.
Our clients are at the heart of all we do. We believe:
- Clients are our purpose.
- We build healthy relationships.
- We are people caring for other people and consider it a privilege to do so.
- Our work is meaningful.
As Emerson said, the purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion. We leverage our diversity to create a fair, equal environment where differences are valued and respected.
Active in the industry.
- Member, American Mental Health Counselors Association (54568015)
- Member, American Counseling Association (6513039)
- Member, National Association of Social Workers (886784059)