About ESAD Int'l (ESADoggy)
ESAD Int'l is a global healthcare technology company connecting clients with doctors and therapists who use active therapeutic care, and through personal knowledge provide reliable verification of an individual’s disability-related need for an assistance animal.
Our culture emphasizes kindness, compassion, and respect for all. We have a zero-tolerance policy for intolerance of any kind, and hold ourselves to the highest standards in promoting the mental health of those who use our platform.
Our team exercises the kind of rock-solid ethics that serving those in need demands. Every day, we promote the spirit of Fair Housing by:
- Rigorously following U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development’s (HUD) guidelines.
- Strictly adhering to a multitude of state laws.
- Applying industry-accepted best practices.
Our founder, Chaz Stevens.
Our media coverage.
From Fox News to MTV to the Huffington Post, we're always in the news.
- [AUDIO] Interview with Chaz Stevens, CEO of ESAD Int'l
- Healthline: To Crack Down on Fake Emotional Support Animals, Experts Issue New Recommendations.
- Travel Weekly: Interview with Chaz Stevens, Founder With newly introduced bill, Michigan aims to crack down on fake support animals
980 N. Federal Highway, #110
Boca Raton, FL USA 33432-2704