About ESAD Int'l (ESADoggy)
ESAD Int'l is a global healthcare technology company connecting clients with doctors and therapists who use active therapeutic care, and through personal knowledge provide reliable verification of an individual’s disability-related need for an assistance animal.
We do no harm, and value our role in creating a better community for all.
We hold ourselves to a higher standard and show respect for the world around us. Our team exercises the kind of rock-solid ethics that serving those in need demands. Every day, we promote the spirit of Fair Housing by:
- Rigorously following U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development’s (HUD) guidelines.
- Strictly adhering to a multitude of state laws.
- Applying industry-accepted best practices.
Our founder, Chaz Stevens.
Our media coverage.
From Fox News to MTV to the Huffington Post, we're always in the news.
- [AUDIO] Interview with Chaz Stevens, CEO of ESAD Int'l
- Healthline: To Crack Down on Fake Emotional Support Animals, Experts Issue New Recommendations.
- Travel Weekly: Interview with Chaz Stevens, Founder With newly introduced bill, Michigan aims to crack down on fake support animals
980 N. Federal Highway, #110
Boca Raton, FL USA 33432-2704