Those traveling with an Emotional Support Animal should contact your airline at least 48 before your departure time.
- Animals are not permitted in an emergency exit row.
- Animals are not allowed to occupy passenger seats.
- Larger or multiple service animals may need to re-accommodate you if the animal encroaches on other passengers or extends into aisles.
- Larger animals will need to be checked and travel in a kennel.
- When traveling in the cabin, the animal must fit under your seat, at your feet, or on your lap.
- Service animals can’t block any aisle.
- Animal must be well-behaved, clean, and under your control at all times.
- Advance notice is strongly recommended to ensure all paperwork is in order.
Connecting people to empower health.
All across North America, ESADoggy’s team of licensed local mental health counselors provide emotional support animal letters and pet bereavement therapy thru online and in-person sessions.
Our team has helped thousands of individuals and families achieve their goals. Let us help you.
All-inclusive packages can save you up to 25%.
We've bundled together our most popular products, thrown in some deep discounts, and removed any uncertainty wondering if you "bought the right package."
The ESADoggy college package contains everything you’ll need for heading off to college in the fall! If you're moving into a new place, then check out our landlord package. And finally, for those traveling this year, our travel package might just be the ticket.
Enjoy peace of mind and savings delivered right to your door.
Emotional Support Animal Letters.
Emotional Support Animal letters of recommendation (“ESA letters”) level the playing field, protecting individuals from “no-pets allowed” policies, and will widen options for air travel.
- Issued by a licensed mental health care therapist located in your city or state
- Contains every written element and requirement demanded under federal law
- Master-crafted by fair housing and air travel experts
- Our ESA travel letter have never been rejected by any airline
- Regularly updated and fully comply will all recent changes to federal law and guidelines
|Airline||Special Instructions||Restricted Animals||Contact|
|Alaska Airlines||Prior to boarding, you must present current documentation to one of our customer service agents.||Hedgehogs, Ferrets, Insects, Rodents, Snakes, Spiders, Sugar Gliders, Reptiles, Non-Household Birds, Animals improperly cleaned/foul odor, Unusual/Exotic Animal||(800) 503-0101|
|Allegiant Air||(702) 505-8888|
|American Airlines||Special Form||(800) 237-7976|
|Atlas Air||(800) 503-0101|
|Delta Airlines||Hedgehogs, Ferrets, Insects, Rodents, Snakes, Spiders, Sugar Gliders, Reptiles, Non-household Birds, Animals improperly cleaned/foul odor, Animals with tusk or hooves||(404) 209-3434|
|Hawaiian Airlines||Flights longer than 8 hours require documentation that the animal will not need to relieve itself on the flight or can relieve itself without creating a sanitation issue.||Peacocks, Ferrets, Rodents, Spiders, Insects, Chickens, Roosters, Reptiles, or Live Fish.||(800) 367-5320|
|JetBlue||In the terminal at Palm Beach International Airport (PBI), all emotional support animals will be properly confined in a cage, crate or other device.||Unusual Animals (i.e. Reptiles, Ferrets, Rodents and Spiders) or Birds that do not have their wings “clipped or pinioned”||(800) 538-2583|
|Southwest Airlines||Printable Instructions||Unusual or Exotic animals including, but not limited to, Rodents, Reptiles, Insects, Hedgehogs, Rabbits, Sugar Gliders, etc.||(800) 435-9792|
|Spirit Airlines||Special Form|
Minimum 48-hour advance notification, If not enough notice is provided, then pet-travel fees may apply.
|Virgin America||(877) 359-8474|
Looking for an ESA letter this week?
2. Complete an online mental health exam (30-45 minutes).
3. With a licensed therapist from your city/region/state, you'll discuss your disability and disability-related need for an emotional support animal.
For those who qualify, a letter of recommendation will be securely delivered electronically and via postal mail.
How long does it take?
Orders are typically fulfilled within four to five business days. Expedited service is available (additional fees will apply).