Those traveling with an Emotional Support Animal should contact your airline at least 48 before your departure time.
- Animals are not permitted in an emergency exit row.
- Animals are not allowed to occupy passenger seats.
- Larger or multiple service animals may need to re-accommodate you if the animal encroaches on other passengers or extends into aisles.
- Larger animals will need to be checked and travel in a kennel.
- When traveling in the cabin, the animal must fit under your seat, at your feet, or on your lap.
- Service animals can’t block any aisle.
- Animal must be well-behaved, clean, and under your control at all times.
- Advance notice is strongly recommended to ensure all paperwork is in order.
Emotional Support Animal Letters.
Same business day and fully guaranteed.*
At ESAD, we do it the right way. We have rock solid ethics, full HIPAA compliance, guaranteed protection for your financial transaction, and a network of licensed local mental health counselors. Our team has helped thousands of individuals and families achieve their goals.
Let us help you.
|Airline||Special Instructions||Restricted Animals||Contact|
|Alaska Airlines||Prior to boarding, you must present current documentation to one of our customer service agents.||Hedgehogs, Ferrets, Insects, Rodents, Snakes, Spiders, Sugar Gliders, Reptiles, Non-Household Birds, Animals improperly cleaned/foul odor, Unusual/Exotic Animal||(800) 503-0101|
|Allegiant Air||(702) 505-8888|
|American Airlines||Special Form||(800) 237-7976|
|Atlas Air||(800) 503-0101|
|Delta Airlines||Hedgehogs, Ferrets, Insects, Rodents, Snakes, Spiders, Sugar Gliders, Reptiles, Non-household Birds, Animals improperly cleaned/foul odor, Animals with tusk or hooves||(404) 209-3434|
|Hawaiian Airlines||Flights longer than 8 hours require documentation that the animal will not need to relieve itself on the flight or can relieve itself without creating a sanitation issue.||Peacocks, Ferrets, Rodents, Spiders, Insects, Chickens, Roosters, Reptiles, or Live Fish.||(800) 367-5320|
|JetBlue||In the terminal at Palm Beach International Airport (PBI), all emotional support animals will be properly confined in a cage, crate or other device.||Unusual Animals (i.e. Reptiles, Ferrets, Rodents and Spiders) or Birds that do not have their wings “clipped or pinioned”||(800) 538-2583|
|Southwest Airlines||Printable Instructions||Unusual or Exotic animals including, but not limited to, Rodents, Reptiles, Insects, Hedgehogs, Rabbits, Sugar Gliders, etc.||(800) 435-9792|
|Spirit Airlines||Special Form|
Minimum 48-hour advance notification, If not enough notice is provided, then pet-travel fees may apply.
Looking for an ESA letter this week?
2. Complete an online mental health exam (30-45 minutes).
3. With a licensed therapist from your city/region/state, you'll discuss your disability and disability-related need for an emotional support animal.
For those who qualify, a letter of recommendation will be securely delivered electronically and via postal mail.
How long does it take?
Orders are typically fulfilled within four to five business days. Expedited service is available (additional fees will apply).