Please no live chat or phone calls.
Our hiring practice is completely online. As they say in Hollywood, don’t call us, we’ll call you. If you don’t hear from us, thanks for applying and good luck in your other future endeavors.
Marketing Content Writer/Proofreader
ESAD is actively seeking a detail-oriented content writer to assist with the creation of engaging, educational and informational content. This position is a great fit for a professional content writer who has worked in the housing or educational space.
- You will be able to translate complex and technical concepts into clear and concise content that effectively communicates with our diverse customer base.
- The raw-content will be provided via PowerPoint presentations, along with a 15-minute (or so) audio file (the basic components of a webinar, if you will).
- A non-disclosure agreement is required.
What makes you a great fit
- 5+ years of proofreading, copywriting, fact-checking, or related content development experience.
- You are a content-writer by trade.
- Exceptional command of grammar, punctuation, spelling, and AP style.
- Don't laugh, but we're avid proponents of the Oxford comma (hint).
- Yes, we know, the serial comma is not part of the AP style guide. We also know rules are good to have, until you need to break 'em.
- Exceptional communication, prioritization, and time-management skills.
- You love deadlines. Missing deadlines is a deal killer at ESAD.
About the gig
- The work will be done remotely.
- The pay is commensurate with individuals who fit the above requirements,
- For this particular project, we're going to build out 10-15 episodes (as defined above). After that, we've got other things lined up (our white board is overflowing).
- This gig is *critical* to our success in 2019. We're looking for the right person to grow with ... good demeanor, able to flow and adjust as things often develop in real time, and rock solid ethics.
- Your deliverable to us is a Word document.
- Did we mention the whole don't miss a deadline thing?
The next step is for you to email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) copies of the following:
- cover letter and
- three writing samples directly pertaining to your work with educational or training subject matter
All of these documents are required to continue the interview process. If you direct us to another site to review your work, have a good day.
Please make sure to include your hourly billing rate.
To learn more about ESAD, here's a few links of interest.
We’re a global-minded, innovative startup looking to drive positive change and solve social problems with the use of technology.
- Committed to creating a world that works for everyone
- On a mission to improve the online mental health care business using cutting edge technology
- Operating with the strictest ethical and professional standards, ESAD's motivated to help individuals in need of mental health care therapy
- We set a very high standard for ourselves and demand the same from our contracted team members
- Consistently, we give back to our community
Ethics matter to us. A lot.
We are built on the old school principles of the golden rule, treating everyone with respect and dignity, and being accountable for our words and actions.
While everyone has our thanks for applying, due to the sheer volume and other related issues, we're unable to respond to every applicant.
ESAD complies with state and federal nondiscrimination laws and policies that prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, or sex. It is unlawful to retaliate against individuals or groups based on the basis of their participation in a complaint of discrimination or on the basis of their opposition to discriminatory practices/EEO. We are a drug-free workplace.