At this time, we are only recruiting licensed PsyDs and psychiatrists.
Please refrain from reaching out via live chat and phone calls.
- Like Psychology Today, we're a referral service
- There are no out-of-pocket costs for you
- We offer expert advice and training
What our therapists say
- Spectacular ethics and a rock-solid value system
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Happy, pleasant attitude -- we're really easy to work with and look for the same in return
- This is not a weekend and nights-only endeavor
- You must be able to take appointments during the business day
Our referral protocol assigns clients to your primary state of residence/practice. We do not refer out-of-state clients. In the US, you *must be licensed to work independently* and only the following are considered:
You must be registered with your local college.
1. Letters issued by our contract therapists must include their contact information (business address, phone, email), which may present issues for individuals working from home. Unfortunately, given the nature (scam, fraud) of the online ESA business, we have found letters that do not contain this information raise unnecessary red flags.
2. If you are an intern or if you require supervision to provide counseling services, you cannot be a provider with us at this time. Also, we are unable to accept any of the following *:
- Substance abuse counselors
- Occupational therapists
- School counselors
- Registered nurses
- Career counselors
- Christian counselors
- Business coaches
* unless they have an additional license as a therapist.
ESAD complies with state and federal nondiscrimination laws and policies that prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, or sex. It is unlawful to retaliate against individuals or groups based on the basis of their participation in a complaint of discrimination or on the basis of their opposition to discriminatory practices/EEO. We are a drug-free workplace.