Our credentially is outsourced and completely online, so please no calls, emails or live chat.
Pro-tip: You're interviewing with us, so we're keeping a close eye on how well you listen to these instructions.
- Spectacular ethics and a rock-solid value system
- Licensed to independently provide counseling (e.g., LCSW, LMFT, LPC, PsyD or similar credentials)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Happy, pleasant attitude -- we're really easy to work with and look for the same in return
- We are not contracting with substance abuse counselors or occupational therapists
- Please do not email your resume to us
ESAD complies with state and federal nondiscrimination laws and policies that prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, or sex. It is unlawful to retaliate against individuals or groups based on the basis of their participation in a complaint of discrimination or on the basis of their opposition to discriminatory practices/EEO. We are a drug-free workplace.