ESAD is actively seeking licensed attorneys to join our team.
Our referral network service is currently under development and is part of our nationwide initial product launch, so you should expect a minimal amount of referrals at first.
Our client referrals will be located within your state borders.
**No phone calls, live chat, or emails please.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Commitment to ESAD's philosophy and mission.
- Ability to interact with the public and other employees in a positive manner and promote a cooperative working environment.
- Computer literacy required with proficiency in word processing and computer applications.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Must be able to hear and speak for telephone and general communication.
- Ability to handle sensitive information, maintains confidentiality, and coordinates several projects at the same time.
- Consistently able to work calmly and maintain effectiveness in situations of high stress.
- Embodies principles of ESAD's Code of Conduct at all times.
- Complies with Code of Conduct in all relationships with clients and staff members.
- Adheres to the Code of Conduct in all daily activities and decisions ensuring that ethical standards and applicable laws and regulation are met.
- Maintains the policy of confidentiality.
- Current license and insurance
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We’re a global-minded, innovative startup looking to drive positive change and solve social problems with the use of technology.
- Committed to creating a world that works for everyone
- On a mission to improve the online mental health care business using cutting edge technology
- Operating with the strictest ethical and professional standards, ESAD's motivated to help individuals in need of mental health care therapy
- We set a very high standard for ourselves and demand the same from our contracted team members
- Consistently, we give back to our community
Ethics matter to us. A lot.
Professional Community Support
- Member, American Mental Health Counselors Association (54568015)
- Member, American Counseling Association (6513039)
- Member, National Association of Social Workers (886784059)
While everyone has our thanks for applying, due to the sheer volume and other related issues, we're unable to respond to every applicant.
ESAD complies with state and federal nondiscrimination laws and policies that prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, or sex. It is unlawful to retaliate against individuals or groups based on the basis of their participation in a complaint of discrimination or on the basis of their opposition to discriminatory practices/EEO. We are a drug-free workplace.