We understand that some people are looking answers right now, while others are doing research beforehand. Either way, go ahead and ask us a question regarding emotional support animal fair housing discrimination topics. Our Fair Housing Team will impart their knowledge and expertise.
Please, no mental health questions.
How it works
- Ask your question — it’s easy and free.
- Be brief, concise, and to the point.
- We'll respond usually within a business day or two.
- Ask follow-up questions — make sure you understand your options.
- Start your question with "how," "what," "why," "when," "can I..." "do I..." or "will I..."
- Provide key details. No need to get it perfect–you can always make clarifications or ask follow-up questions later.
Website content is educational and informational in nature and is provided only as general information and is not legal advice, opinion, or guarantee. We are not a medical clinic, law firm, or a substitute for an attorney. Information entered on this website is not confidential. This website has paid attorney advertising. Anyone choosing a lawyer must do their own independent research.
Our screening tests are intended for educational purposes only and should not be understood to constitute a legal recommendation nor attorney/client relationship.