WHODAS 2.0 is the standard measure of disability promoted by World Health Organization.
- Used across all diseases, including mental, neurological and addictive disorders.
- Short, simple and easy to administer (5 to 20 minutes).
- Applicable in both clinical and general population settings.
- A tool to produce standardized disability levels and profiles.
- Applicable across cultures, in all adult populations.
- Directly linked at the level of the concepts to the International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health (ICF).