ESADoggy specializes in attracting clients seeking approval for an assistance animal. We are seeking forward-thinking mental health care providers looking to improve the quality of life for clients with a wide range of qualifying conditions.
Compensation: $70 per hour.
- On average, you'll make $50-$80 per referral.
- Each case usually takes about 40 minutes of your time.
- You're compensated by the hour for any extra sessions, as may be required by state law.
Job ID: US-US-LMHP
Job Location: All fifty states
Credentials: Accredited psychologist (PhD / PsyD), marriage and family therapist (LMFT), clinical social worker (LCSW / LMSW), or board licensed professional counselor (LMHC, LPC)
Experience: 2+ years
We do everything by the book, there are no shortcuts.
We fully comply with Federal and state guidelines, fully HIPAA and PIPEDA compliant, and employ the best nerds in the business. We zealously guard the client's credit card and protected health information. Our amazing reviews are organic, genuine, and the by-product of many tens of thousands of hours of hard work.
Every product we sell is based on providing clinical care; we do not offer "letters for a fee." Going back nearly a decade, we have a nearly perfect track record with our documents being accepted.
In this role, you will:
- Use teletherapy to develop personal knowledge of the client’s emotional disability.
- When therapeutically appropriate, issue an Emotional Support Animal or Psychiatric Service Dog letter of recommendation.
- Offer continued care when the client purchases additional sessions from us.
- Understand that ethics is job #1. We are not flaky, and neither are you.
- You, like us, are passionately driven to help clients get better.
- Maintain a current and unblemished license and insurance (if required by your State board).
We still very proudly count our first three onboarded clinicians as team members. You will be treated with respect and dignity every step of the way.
Ethos, our balance between passion and caution.
At ESADoggy, we’re a global-minded, innovative company looking to drive positive change and solve social problems with the use of technology.
- Committed to creating a world that works for everyone.
- On a mission to improve the online mental health care business using cutting edge technology.
- Building unique, disruptive, and scalable products and services.
- Consistently giving back to our community.
Need More Information?
What We Do
We connect clients with the providers who can best serve their needs in their area. Providers who sign on with us can concentrate on practicing mental health care while we optimize search results for this service, screen prospective clients, handle billing and ensure clients’ privacy.
We will limit your brand exposure to some of the stigma still associated with Emotional Support Animals while we find you more clients. We will also:
- Bring many years of experience, unwavering ethics, proprietary technology, and extraordinary customer service to this endeavor.
- Provide fully HIPAA-compliant intake processing and client screening.
- Answer all non-therapy-related client questions and concerns.
- Provide expert training regarding Emotional Support Animal laws and regulations.
- Provide access to our extensive Emotional Support Animal letter library.
- Handling all credit card processing and fees, charge backs, and other issues.