Fair Housing Act Mandated Clinical Care and Assessment
With your order:
- Comprehensive intake exam.
- Four secured video clinical care sessions with a licensed professional.
- Clinical assessment of your “disability and disability-related need” for an assistance animal (cats and dogs only).
Guided by Dr. Jeffrey Younggren’s Assessment Model, clinicians will typically:
- Conduct a thorough assessment of the individual requesting an emotional support animal certification in order to establish a disability and disability-related need.
- Evaluation of malingering.
- Consider if the animal in question is capable of performing the functions of an emotional support animal.
- Assess the interaction of the client with the animal to determine whether the animal’s presence has a demonstrably beneficial effect on the patient.