Through the years we’ve learned our animal-friendly offices provide higher than average work engagement, lower turn-over, and increased work-based friendships.
Also, around here, we love our dogs and cats almost as much as we love our helping our clients get their assistance animal in the door of their new home, condo, or apartment as uncomplicated and worry-free as possible.
Sure, it’s a “ruff” life for our furry friends, to be sure. But, quite honestly, we couldn’t imagine it any different.
A Helping Hand For the United States Animal Rescues.
In 2020, we launched the ESADoggy Rescue Project, where customer purchases help fund the rescue of dogs and cats currently at NYC high kill shelters and the rescue of donkeys currently at various rescues across the nation.
In 2021, we’re taking that show on the road, assisting animal shelters and their clients in the United States looking for an emotional support animal letter that works.
We’re All In When It Comes to Adopting A Pet in the United States.
We have heard the heart-rending stories of terrible trauma that can make the world a minefield. And we understand how having rescue dog or adopted rescue cat by your side can make that world easier to navigate.
Our goal is to help our clients ameliorate the disabilities that significantly impact their life. We want to make it possible for your adopted pet in the United States to help get you to where you need to be.
Looking To Adopt At The United States Humane Society?
- Our letters work. It’s just that simple. And they're guaranteed.
- From start to finish, we do everything right. Legally, ethically, administratively, and process wise, we fully comply with every single U.S., Canadian, and state regulation (and there are a bunch).
- We abide by the spirit of Fair Housing and rigorously follow HUD's guidelines.
- You'll be under the care and treatment of a nearby provider (this makes all the difference in the world).
- We’re not selling “dirt-cheap $79 letters,” as those are routinely rejected. Marketed to the unwitting consumer, selling letters for a fee is illegal in many states.
- We're not peddling leashes, harnesses, ID tags, or the what-not. We can't register your dog, provide you with a certificate, or any of that nonsense.
A+ Rated by the Better Business Bureau.
ESAD Int'l is a global healthcare technology company with a mission to provide exceptional emotional support animal training, education, and wellness. Every day, through our online platform, we connect clients with doctors and therapists who use active therapeutic care, and through personal knowledge provide reliable verification of an individual’s disability-related need for an assistance animal.
"Exploitative businesses are gaming disabled individuals and duping landlords in United States. Shame on them. We're firmly committed to protecting the housing rights of persons with disabilities," said Chaz Stevens, Founder and former Deerfield Beach Housing Authority Commissioner.
Emotional Support Animal for Housing in the United States.
An emotional support animal is a “reasonable accommodation” for a person with a disability under HUD's Fair Housing Act (FHA). An emotional support animal is not a pet, rather it is a companion animal that provides therapeutic benefit to an individual with a disability which significantly limits a person’s major life activities.
HUD's 2020 guidance for rental housing requires clinicians to have active therapeutic care and personal knowledge of the tenant's disability when providing reliable written verification of their disability-related benefit for an assistance animal.