Therapy, also called counseling or psychotherapy, is the process of meeting with a therapist to resolve problematic behaviors, relationship issues, feelings, beliefs, and somatic responses (sensations in the body).
No matter what challenges you may be facing, starting therapy can be a big step toward being the healthiest version of yourself. Through therapy, you can change self-destructive habits and behaviors, improve your relationships, resolve painful feelings, and more.
Receiving care in an office can be essential for people with conditions that are sometimes difficult to treat with online therapy alone, such as severe post-traumatic stress disorder.
So that’s where ESAD Platinum service may be helpful.
Now available in limited cities across America and Canada, ESAD Platinum clients meet face-to-face with mental health care professionals who believe the emotional bond between animal and its handler can help
- improve one’s self-worth and trust
- stabilize emotional well-being
- strengthen self-regulation, communication, and socialization skills
A better mental healthcare experience.
In a typical medical practice, the doctor sees an average of 18 patients a day. That’s why it takes so long to get an appointment and why waiting rooms are so full.
With ESAD Platinum:
- You will get an appointment with therapist within two days instead of waiting weeks.
- Your appointment will start on time – you won’t be stuck in the lobby waiting an hour for your visit to begin.
Prioritize your most valuable asset — your mental health — and meet with a therapist in your area.