The following terms apply to our ESAGuard product.
- In addition to the completing our ESA assessment, you must have purchased and completed therapeutic sessions.
- Official written documentation from your housing provider or airline (letter, not an email) detailing the reason(s) for denial must be provided to us.
- ESAGuard is only valid 30 days from purchase.
- Refunds only include the ESA assessment and ESAGuard costs, not any purchased sessions.
ESADoggy will refuse to refund your fees if any of the following occurred.
- Failure to notify the airline at least 48 hours in advance of travel regarding your ESA needs
- Airline determines dog’s demeanor not suited for cabin travel
Direct Threat to Health & Welfare
- Your animal has been cited for swimming in the pool
- You have been cited for not picking up after your dog
Direct Threat to Safety
- Your animal was cited for being off-leash more than once
- Your animal has been accused of biting another dog, or another person
- Maintenance personnel have been snapped at, or bitten, when making a necessary repair in your unit
- There are police reports from others alleging bad behavior
Damage to Property
- Your animal was cited for damaging the community’s property
- You had possession of your animal at the time of completing an application and failed/refused to mention the animal on the application
- You lied about the breed, size or weight of the animal to avoid pet fees and only sought an ESA letter after-the-fact to avoid pet-related fines
- Your animal is cited more than once for disturbing the peace: howling at night, barking during the day because the animal is left unattended
- Your animal is left at your unit for extended periods of time [potential animal abuse]
- Your have been cited for tethering your animal to a tree or pole on your property
- You have consistently referred to your animal as a ‘pet’ in writing: email, social media posts, applications etc., and only sought an ‘ESA Letter’ because your management’s pet policy has changed