Typically, cases (orders) are completed in five to eight business days, Monday-Friday, excluding weekends and holidays. For clients needing faster processing, we offer expedited appointments. Letters are typically issued within one to two business days. If you need same day delivery of your documents, additional fees will apply and service not available in all locations.
- Same-day assessment orders and intake exams must be received by 10am EST.
- Next-day assessment orders and intake exams must be received by 2pm EST.
- Orders are delivered by close of business, therapist’s local time.
- Orders/exams received after close of business (M-F, 7pm EST) are included with the next business day’s work.
- Saturday orders must be placed by 5pm EST prior business day.
- Subject to therapist availability.
- Excluding Sundays and holidays.
We cannot be held liable for any problems arising with missed delivery and/or deadlines. Client assumes all responsibility.
Ownership of letters turned over to postal delivery service agents transfers to the buyer. We are not responsible for lost, held, or damaged packages. We are not responsible for misdelivery errors via carrier, or incorrect shipping info.
Shipping is a service you purchase from the carrier along with your order from us, so any shipping issues must be handled by the carrier. We are not responsible for late/missed deliveries due to the Canadian postal strike.
If you are concerned with the postal delivery of your documentation, we recommend purchasing two-day delivery with tracking. Additional fees will apply.
|Tuesday, January 1||New Year’s Day|
|Monday, January 21||Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.|
|Monday, February 18||Washington’s Birthday|
|Monday, May 27||Memorial Day|
|Thursday, July 4||Independence Day|
|Monday, September 2||Labor Day|
|Monday, October 14||Columbus Day|
|Monday, November 11||Veterans Day|
|Thursday, November 28||Thanksgiving Day|
|Wednesday, December 25||Christmas Day|