Cases (orders) are usually assigned to a provider within one to two business days. Though rare, due to scheduling and holiday, there are times when a case is not accepted by a local provider. In these circumstances:
- The client is kept closely informed of the scheduling delay.
- If we cannot connect a client with a provider, the consumer is offered the option of a full refund.
- We will contact other networks, looking for a qualified available provider.
- If we cannot locate a provider within four business days, the order is cancelled and fees refunded.
That said, nearly all orders are fulfilled within five to eight business days.
For clients needing faster processing, we offer expedited appointments. Letters are typically issued within one to two business days. If you need same day delivery of your documents, additional fees will apply and service not available in all locations.
- Same-day assessment orders and intake exams must be received by 10am EST.
- Next-day assessment orders and intake exams must be received by 2pm EST.
- Orders are delivered by close of business, therapist’s local time.
- Orders/exams received after close of business (M-F, 7pm EST) are included with the next business day’s work.
- Saturday orders must be placed by 5pm EST prior business day.
- Subject to therapist availability.
- Excluding Sundays and holidays.
We cannot be held liable for any problems arising with missed delivery and/or deadlines. Client assumes all responsibility.
|Tuesday, January 1||New Year’s Day|
|Monday, January 21||Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.|
|Monday, February 18||Washington’s Birthday|
|Monday, May 27||Memorial Day|
|Thursday, July 4||Independence Day|
|Monday, September 2||Labor Day|
|Monday, October 14||Columbus Day|
|Monday, November 11||Veterans Day|
|Thursday, November 28||Thanksgiving Day|
|Wednesday, December 25||Christmas Day|