Don’t have time to peruse our great website content?
No worries, we’ll gladly send you the latest copies of our guidebooks, so you can read them at your leisure.
Emotional Support Animal Guidebook
If you’re looking to get up to speed, this guidebook is for you.
The 2018 (2nd Ed.) Emotional Support Animals: Definitive Guide is written by the experts at ESAD, and is filled with tips, tricks, and insider information.
Inside, you’ll find:
- Insights from award-winning authors.
- Pro-tips on using your ESA letter.
- How to avoid scams and fraud.
Fair Housing Bill Of Rights Guidebook
Fair housing is your right. Housing discrimination is illegal. Federal law prohibits discrimination against people who:
- have a physical or mental disability that substantially limits one or more major life activities—including, but not limited to, hearing, mobility and visual impairments; chronic alcoholism (but only if it is being addressed through a recovery program); mental illness; mental retardation; being HIV-positive, having AIDS or AIDS-Related Complex
- have a history or record of such a disability, or
- are regarded by others to have such a disability.
Just let us know where to send them (takes 5 seconds).
Download our guidebooks now!
We respect your privacy and do not tolerate spam and will never sell, rent, lease or give away your information (name, address, email, etc.) to any third party. Nor will we send you unsolicited email.
If you choose to give your name and email address into one or more of our site’s registration forms, then we may occasionally send you emails relating to our service. You may opt out of receiving future mailings at any time.
ESAD is not structured to attract children. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone we know to be under 18 years of age. If we are made aware that information is or has been submitted by or collected from a child aged 17 or younger, we will delete this information.