Emotional Support Animal letters of recommendation (“ESA letters”) level the playing field, protecting individuals from “no-pets allowed” policies that can otherwise restrict your housing options, and will widen your options for air travel.
With the proper Emotional Support Animal letter, you will avoid those fees, possibly avoid eviction, gain peace of mind, and know your rights are protected under the law.
ESA housing letter
The Emotional Support Animal housing letter entitles you to qualify for no-pet housing (in apartments with more than 4 units and houses where the landlord owns multiple properties). This means that even if an apartment is listed as not allowing pets, you are legally protected to have one.
Also, you won’t have to pay a pet deposit and can’t be charged a pet fee.
An Emotional Support Animal housing letter of recommendation provides you with:
- Professional recognition that you’re under the care of a licensed mental health professional’s care for a mental disability.
- Acknowledgment that your life is limited by a disability such as anxiety or a similar condition.
- A recommendation for an emotional support dog is a necessary mental health reinforcement.
Your most trusted source for emotional support animal letters.
We build relationships.
Let’s talk networks. Put your cell phone down, we’re not talking those kinds of networks. We’re talking about ESA licensed therapist networks. It's is a bit like that coverage map, only instead of better download speeds or less chance of dropped calls, coverage refers to which trusted therapists you can connect with to get the most out of your ESA letter.
ESA Travel Letter
With the travel letter, you will also be able to fly with your pet in the cabin with no additional fee.
Per Federal guidelines, your ESA Travel Letter (written within the last year on the doctor’s letterhead) will contain important data points informing the reader (landlord, airline, etc.) that you are:
- A current patient of the mental health provider who’s writing the letter
- You’re under their care and treatment of a mental or emotional disability that’s outlined in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual Version IV or V
- Your emotional disability restricts you from daily participating or completing at least one significant activity
- The recommendation of an Emotional Support Animal is an important part of your mental health treatment
Going without an ESA letter
Without a letter of recommendation, you might encounter the following fees with pet-friendly housing or air travel:
- Pet deposit ($500 or more)
- $100 or more per month in pet fees to your landlord
- $200 in pet charges for a round-trip flight
Creating a higher standard.
Get a premium emotional support animal letter from a top licensed therapist in your state.
Enjoy the nation's largest network of ESA mental health care professionals, offering concierge-style VIP service, emphasizing quality, not quantity of care, along with a personalized touch.
You'll benefit from our expertise in the mental health field and fair housing law. Experience therapists who take the time and care to understand you and your mental disability.
Get qualified today.
Without ever leaving the comfort of your home or office, you can qualify for an Emotional Support Animal. To qualify, you must complete the following steps.
- Shop ESA letter consultations.
- Complete an online HIPAA-compliant mental health exam.
- Consult with a licensed professional.
Here’s what our clients have to say.
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.