Emotional Support Animal letters of recommendation (“ESA letters”) level the playing field, protecting individuals from “no-pets allowed” policies that can otherwise restrict your housing options, and will widen your options for air travel.
With the proper Emotional Support Animal letter, you will avoid those fees, possibly avoid eviction, gain peace of mind, and know your rights are protected under the law.
ESA housing letter
The Emotional Support Animal housing letter entitles you to qualify for no-pet housing (in apartments with more than 4 units and houses where the landlord owns multiple properties). This means that even if an apartment is listed as not allowing pets, you are legally protected to have one.
Also, you won’t have to pay a pet deposit and can’t be charged a pet fee.
An Emotional Support Animal housing letter of recommendation provides you with:
- Professional recognition that you’re under the care of a licensed mental health professional’s care for a mental disability.
- Acknowledgment that your life is limited by a disability such as anxiety or a similar condition.
- A recommendation for an emotional support dog is a necessary mental health reinforcement.
Authentic, genuine, and caring.
Get My Perfect Emotional Support Animal Letter.
Our emotional support animal letters are the best in the business.
Meticulously crafted and issued by a global team of highly trained professionals, after five years and countless clients, we're completely confident with our letters.
In fact, we guarantee our letters will be accepted by your housing provider or airline. *Buy Now
ESA Travel Letter
With the travel letter, you will also be able to fly with your pet in the cabin with no additional fee.
Per Federal guidelines, your ESA Travel Letter (written within the last year on the doctor’s letterhead) will contain important data points informing the reader (landlord, airline, etc.) that you are:
- A current patient of the mental health provider who’s writing the letter
- You’re under their care and treatment of a mental or emotional disability that’s outlined in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual Version IV or V
- Your emotional disability restricts you from daily participating or completing at least one significant activity
- The recommendation of an Emotional Support Animal is an important part of your mental health treatment
Going without an ESA letter
Without a letter of recommendation, you might encounter the following fees with pet-friendly housing or air travel:
- Pet deposit ($1,000 or more)
- $100 or more per month in pet fees to your landlord
- $200 in pet charges for a round-trip flight
ESA Letters: What you need to read
Here's what you need to know to secure a legitimate emotional support animal letter.
How this works: In three easy steps, you'll place an order, take an online exam, and chat with a local licensed therapist. Here's a guide to how that works.
How to qualify: An emotional support animal is a type of assistance animal that is recognized as a “reasonable accommodation” for a person with a disability under the federal Fair Housing Act. Two different federal laws regulate emotional support animal letters. Here's how we go about qualifying clients.
Are we legitimate: Are you legitimate is one of the more common questions we answer, often asked by frustrated visitors who muddled thru the online riff-raff. Learn insider tips and tricks to avoid getting scammed.
Reviews: Check out our amazing authentic reviews are not by accident, as we provide extraordinary service to each and every client.
ESAD Shopping Guarantee: Learn more about the ESAD Shopping Guarantee. Your complete satisfaction is our top priority; which includes our lowest price guarantee. All completely free.Buy Now