If you have an emotional or mental disability and your pet brings you comfort and a new lease on life, then you may be entitled to housing in “no pets” policy buildings. You are also, by law, not required to pay any extra fees for your ESA or have a weight or breed restriction imposed on you.
Don’t bother registering your ESA, that’s meaningless.
- Assessment by licensed mental health professional who will qualify/issue emotional support animal letter
- Mental health professional will be located in your state/area
- You can breathe easier, knowing our HIPAA-compliant service safely collects client data
- Animal allowed in no-pets-allowed policy with pet-rules (fees, deposits) waived
- Letter securely delivered electronically and via US mail
- Two ESA dogs or cats allowed (restrictions apply, you’ll need to justify the need for the second ESA)
- Instructional guides