We Make Emotional Support Animal Letters That Work.
We have heard the heart-rending stories of terrible trauma that can make the world a minefield. And we understand how having a furry friend by your side can make that world easier to navigate.
So, our specialty is making the process of getting your assistance animal in the door of your new apartment, or by your side as you travel as uncomplicated and worry-free as possible.
Our goal is to help our clients ameliorate the disabilities that significantly impact their life. We want to make it possible for your assistance animal to help get you to where you need to be.
We Use Good Faith All Around.
- Our letters work. It’s just that simple. And they're guaranteed.
- From start to finish, we do everything right. Legally, ethically, administratively, and process wise, we fully comply with every single U.S., Canadian, and state regulation (and there are a bunch).
- We abide by the spirit of Fair Housing and rigorously follow HUD's guidelines.
- You'll be under the care and treatment of a nearby provider (this makes all the difference in the world).
- We’re not selling “dirt-cheap $79 letters,” as those are routinely rejected. Marketed to the unwitting consumer, selling letters for a fee is illegal in many states.
- We're not peddling leashes, harnesses, ID tags, or the what-not. We can't register your dog, provide you with a certificate, or any of that nonsense.
A+ Rated by the Better Business Bureau.
ESAD Int'l is a global healthcare technology company with a mission to provide exceptional emotional support animal training, education, and wellness. Everyday through our online platform, we connect clients with doctors and therapists who provide reliable verification of an individual’s disability-related need for an assistance animal.
Our team exercises the kind of rock-solid ethics that serving those in need demands. Every day, we promote the spirit of Fair Housing by:
- Rigorously following U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development’s (HUD) guidelines.
- Strictly adhering to a multitude of state laws.
- Applying industry-accepted best practices.
"Exploitative businesses are gaming disabled individuals and duping landlords and airlines. Shame on them. We're firmly committed to protecting the housing and travel rights of persons with disabilities," said Chaz Stevens, Founder and former Deerfield Beach Housing Authority Commissioner.
Supporting Our Wounded Warriors and First Responders.
It's an honor to serve those who serve us.
As many of our behavioral care providers are veterans, they’ve got unique insight into various mental health concerns faced by service members, first responders, and their families, and are passionately committed to help them live meaningful lives and achieve their full potential.
Emotional Support Animal for Housing.
An emotional support animal is a “reasonable accommodation” for a person with a disability under HUD's Fair Housing Act (FHA). An emotional support animal is not a pet, rather it is a companion animal that provides therapeutic benefit to an individual with a disability which significantly limits a person’s major life activities.
HUD's 2020 guidance for rental housing requires clinicians to have active therapeutic care and personal knowledge of the tenant's disability when providing reliable written verification of their disability-related benefit for an assistance animal.
With many clients, this is their first time with mental health care therapy, and we appreciate the thoughtfulness and consideration that went into undertaking this journey.
Check out the informational Pre-Qualify Tool to review your disability-related need for an assistance animal.
Emotional Support Animal for Travel.
Not available for travel in the US.
Canada's Air Transportation Regulations provide for clearer and more consistent air passenger rights by imposing certain minimum airline requirements in air travel – including standards of treatment and, in some situations, compensation for passengers.
The licensed provider must provide written verification of the following:
- The passenger/client needs the assistance animal to travel as an emotional support or psychiatric service animal for air travel and/or for activity at their destination.
- The passenger/client is currently being treated for a mental health or emotional disability recognized in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.
Our Risk Free Guarantee.
We're so confident our letters will be accepted by your landlord or airline, we offer a Risk Free Guarantee.