Fido! No. Bad Fido!
- Bite level 1 is obnoxious or aggressive behavior but no skin contact by teeth.
- Level 2 is skin contact by teeth but no skin puncture.
- Level 3 is one to four punctures from a single bite with no puncture deeper than half the length of the dog’s canine teeth.
- Level 4 is one to four puncture wounds with at least one puncture being deeper than half the length of the dog’s canine teeth.
- Level 5 is a multiple bite incident with at least two Level 4 bites.
- Level 6 is a bite resulting in death.