Setting the higher standard.
Please note the following: Unfortunately, if you are an intern or if you require supervision to provide counseling services, you cannot be a provider with us at this time. Also, we are unable to accept occupational therapists, substance abuse counselors, school counselors, registered nurses, career counselors, Christian counselors and business coaches (unless they have an additional license as a therapist).
ESADoggy is actively seeking Master’s Level+ Licensed Mental Health Professionals to provide telemedicine-based emotional support animal assessments and sessions for clients in your local region. This is an excellent opportunity, with great upside potential, for individuals looking to augment their income and expand their client base. We are a start-up endeavor, and this is not a full-time position.
We’re hiring on a local/regional area
Your licensure must match your business address. Having multiple states licenses is not important to us. For example: if you live/work in NY, but have a FL license, we appreciate your situation, but we won’t be making use of your FL license. You must live in XX and work in XX.
We understand there’s nothing improper/etc. with having two+ licenses. However, in the post-peacock-airline era, writing letters for Florida clients while practicing in Yonkers raises too many red flags for us.
- Determine nature of clients’ functional impairments by reviewing client-provided biopsychosocial and thru telemedicine consultations.
- When qualified, provide emotional support animal letters of recommendations (we will supply you with proper documentation)
- Currently optional, though likely to become mandatory, clients can purchase additional therapeutic sessions. Our near-term business model is firmly leaning in this direction.
- Current license and insurance
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Understand the healing power of animals
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Internet, video calls, and Microsoft Word expertise
Ethics matter to us. A lot.
We are built on the old school principles of the golden rule, treating everyone with respect and dignity, and being accountable for our words and actions.
ESADoggy maintains a network of licensed mental health care professionals who have all received training on fair housing and assistance animal law, accommodation verification documentation, and best practices for conducting a disability assessment for the disability-related need for an emotional support animal.
We are wired to help those in need. Our purpose is to help more people live a happier and better life.
To apply for this job please visit www.esadoggy.com.