ESADoggy is actively seeking Master’s Level+ Licensed Mental Health Professionals to provide telemedicine-based emotional support animal assessments for clients in the Corpus Christi, Texas local area.
That’s important to repeat. We’re hiring on a local/regional letter.
We are a start-up endeavor, and this is not a full-time position.
This is an excellent opportunity, with great upside potential, for individuals *in private practice* looking to augment their income and expand their client base.
We will provide training and support on:
- Fair housing and assistance animal law
- Accommodation verification documentation
and best practices for conducting a disability assessment for the disability-related need for an emotional support animal.
Please note the following: Unfortunately, if you are an intern or if you require supervision to provide counseling services, you cannot be a provider with us at this time. Also, we are unable to accept substance abuse counselors, school counselors, registered nurses, career counselors, Christian counselors and business coaches (unless they have an additional license as a therapist).
- Determine nature of clients’ functional impairments by reviewing client-provided biopsychosocial and thru telemedicine assessments.
- When qualified, provide emotional support animal letters of recommendations (we will supply you with proper documentation)
- Currently optional, though likely to become mandatory, clients can purchase additional therapeutic sessions. Our near-term business model is firmly leaning in this direction.
- Current license and insurance
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Understand the healing power of animals
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Internet, video calls, and Microsoft Word expertise