Have a Question?

Can my housing provider prohibit me from taking my Emotional Support Animal or Service Animal to the common areas and the amenities on the property? Can I take my animal to the pool area?

You are here:
< All Topics

If you are disabled and require an assistance animal, you would be able to take your animal anywhere on the property you would normally go- this would include the club house, the pool area, and any social event.

Table of Contents