For those that qualify, a Lexington, KY Emotional Support Dog Letter enables the animal’s owner to keep their furry companion around to help manage anxiety, stress, and emotional disability.
Qualifying for a Lexington, KY Emotional Support Dog Letter is Simple, Quick, and Discreet
Now, if you’re wondering why don’t you just get your ESA letter, here are a few things to consider:
- You need to locate a qualified mental health professional who will recommend a Lexington, KY Emotional Support Dog Letter.
- Not all letters are the same, especially for housing. Is your doctor up to date on FHAct requirements?
- You’ll likely need to visit your therapist in person. If they’re in another town, that could eat up the entire day.
- Are you ready to answer intimate questions in front of a complete stranger?
And then, there’s the office visit to your therapist:
- Consultations can run upwards of $300
- You may need to have return visits, with no guarantee an ESA letter will eventually be approved
- Paperwork can sometimes take a week to complete, putting your legal rights in limbo.
Here at ESADoggy, you’ll not have to deal with any of the above, because we handle the entire process.
Connecting people to empower health.
All across North America, ESADoggy’s team of licensed local mental health counselors provide emotional support animal letters and pet bereavement therapy thru online and in-person sessions.
Our team has helped thousands of individuals and families achieve their goals. Let us help you.
Packages | Buy Together & Save Today
We've discounted our most popular ESA products, removing any anxiety about purchasing a "legitimate emotional support animal letter." Along with packages for US residents, we now offer bundled options for our Canadian clients.
Enjoy peace of mind and savings delivered right to your door.
Emotional Support Animal Letters.
Emotional Support Animal letters of recommendation (“ESA letters”) level the playing field, protecting individuals from “no-pets allowed” policies, and will widen options for air travel.
- Issued by a licensed mental health care therapist located in your city or state
- Contains every written element and requirement demanded under federal law
- Master-crafted by fair housing and air travel experts
- Our ESA travel letter have never been rejected by any airline
- Regularly updated and fully comply will all recent changes to federal law and guidelines
Finding Lexington, KY Support in Non-Pet Policies
Our ESA assessment will level the playing field, protecting you from “no-pets” allowed policies that can otherwise restrict your traveling and housing options.
Even if you locate pet-friendly housing or take your pet in the airline cabin, you’re likely to:
- Run into a pet deposit ($1,000 or more)
- Pay $100 or more per month in pet fees to your landlord
- Dish out an additional $200 to the airlines
However, with the proper Lexington, KY Emotional Support Dog Letter from ESADoggy, you can say goodbye to those fees! Our documentation will also protect you and your pet from eviction. And, you’ll gain a solid peace of mind knowing you’ll have your pet there, along with knowing your rights are protected under the law.
How do I know that this is legal?
There are two main federal laws that apply to ESAs: the Air Carrier Access Act, and the Fair Housing Act. Our Lexington, KY Emotional Support Dog Letters recommended an by our company are legally compliant and recommended an by mental health professionals.
What kind of Licensed Mental Health Professional will sign my letter?
All of our Licensed Mental Health Professionals are fully qualified and legally allowed to approve ESA letters.
ESA Letter Basic
How many animals are covered by the ESA letter?
As a general rule, our letters only cover one pet. However, speak to your therapist if you need more than one ESA to improve your mental health.
What does the letter look like?
Your ESA letter is recommended an by a Licensed Mental Health Professional. The letter will come on the professional letterhead of the licensed mental health professional and have everything legally needed for an ESA recommendation within the body of the letter, including their license number and contact information.
Using Your ESA letter
How do I submit my ESA letter to a landlord or airline?
You can print out your PDF, or use the one you’ll get in the mail.
We strongly recommend that you present the housing letter to your landlord in-person.
For airlines, make sure to call at least 48 hours before departure.
What rights do I get with an ESA letter?
Your rights depend on which ESA letter you applied for.
The Housing ESA letter entitles you to qualify for no-pet housing (in apartments with more than 4 units and houses where the landlord owns multiple properties). This means that even if an apartment is listed as not allowing pets, you are legally protected to have one.
You also won’t have to pay a pet deposit and can’t be charged a pet fee by the owner.
With the travel letter you will also be able to to fly with your pet in the cabin with no additional fee.
Do I need to use an ÒESA registrationÓ site?
No, that’s not a legal requirement for an ESA.
Will I need additional accessories like vests and an ID card?
Again no, not a legal requirement.
About Lexington, Kentucky
Lexington, consolidated with Fayette County and often denoted as Lexington-Fayette, is the second-largest city in Kentucky and the 60th-largest city in the United States. By land area, Lexington is the 28th largest city in the United States. Known as the “Horse Capital of the World,” it is the heart of the state’s Bluegrass region. With a mayor-alderman form of government, it is one of two cities in Kentucky designated by the state as first-class; the other is the state’s largest city of Louisville.[a] In the 2017 U.S. Census Estimate, the city’s population was 325,813 anchoring a metropolitan area of 506,751 people and a combined statistical area of 723,849 people.
– from Wikipedia
Looking for an ESA letter this week?
2. Complete an online mental health exam (30-45 minutes).
3. With a licensed therapist from your city/region/state, you'll discuss your disability and disability-related need for an emotional support animal.
For those who qualify, a letter of recommendation will be securely delivered electronically and via postal mail.
How long does it take?
Orders are typically fulfilled within four to five business days. Expedited service is available (additional fees will apply).