My name is Anastasia, and I have an Emotional Support Animal. His name is Odin. He and I are best friends, and I’ve taken him with me everywhere!
A few years ago, because of my life-long battle with depression, I qualified for a Lexington, KY Emotional Support Animal letter. And thanks to that, Odin has been able to provide me with lots of companionship, comfort, and love.
His support to me has been invaluable.
Since then, I’ve been reading, learning, and educating myself about the rights and benefits of ESA ownership. With that in mind, I thought I’d share a few important things I’ve learned along the way.
What is an ESA letter?
Under Federal law, licensed therapists or MDs can assess your need for an Emotional Support Animal, and if needed, they can write you a recommendation letter. This specifically-crafted documentation certifies your pet as a legitimate Lexington, KY Emotional Support Animal.
What rights will my Lexington, KY ESA have?
Under Federal Law, your ESA enjoys the following rights:
1. Air Carrier Access Act – Allows you to travel in the cabin of the airplane with your ESA. The airline is not allowed to charge extra fees and cannot place restrictions on weight or breed requirements.
There are a few limitations. You cannot sit in an exit row and must always be in control of your ESA.
2. Fair Housing Acts – These Federal Laws protect owners against discrimination. As it applies to your ESA, a property own cannot charge any extra fees or deposits, you have access to no-pets-allowed housing, and there are no pet breed or weight limitations.
Connecting people to empower health.
All across North America, ESADoggy’s team of licensed local mental health counselors provide emotional support animal letters and pet bereavement therapy thru online and in-person sessions.
Our team has helped thousands of individuals and families achieve their goals. Let us help you.
Emotional Support Animal Letters.
Emotional Support Animal letters of recommendation (“ESA letters”) level the playing field, protecting individuals from “no-pets allowed” policies, and will widen options for air travel.
- Issued by a licensed mental health care therapist located in your city or state
- Contains every written element and requirement demanded under federal law
- Master-crafted by fair housing and air travel experts
- Our ESA travel letter have never been rejected by any airline
- Client's successful federal housing discrimination case used our letter and information as evidence
- Vetted by legal counsel
- Not based upon an "Internet template"
- Regularly updated
- Fully complies will all recent changes to federal law and guidelines
What if I want to avoid paying extra fees, but don’t suffer from an emotional disability?
Only those with a legitimate need qualify. If you’re looking to game the system, please move on.
Those that do qualify will suffer from some of the following:
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
Additionally, if you’re thinking of self-harm, this is not the proper avenue for you. I strongly suggest you seek immediate assistance, either by calling 911 or seeking support from a local therapist.
ESA Letter Lexington, KY
I have additional forms that need completing, can you help me?
If you’re qualified for an Emotional Support Animal, ESADoggy will gladly complete those forms free of charge. Once you receive the document, you can submit the electronic paperwork to your airline or landlord.
With very few exceptions, your landlord cannot legal Ôreject’ your ESA letter. Some examples include your animal biting someone; and if that’s the case, we cannot help.
How do qualify for an ESA Letter?
The protocol is relatively simple. You will start by completing the online mental health assessment, and then submit your order (travel, housing, or both). Within a few hours, a therapist will be in touch with you directly via email or phone to complete the assessment.
My Legitimate 2018 %%CITYSTATE%% Emotional Support Animal Letter
About Lexington, Kentucky
Lexington, consolidated with Fayette County and often denoted as Lexington-Fayette, is the second-largest city in Kentucky and the 60th-largest city in the United States. By land area, Lexington is the 28th largest city in the United States. Known as the “Horse Capital of the World,” it is the heart of the state’s Bluegrass region. With a mayor-alderman form of government, it is one of two cities in Kentucky designated by the state as first-class; the other is the state’s largest city of Louisville.[a] In the 2017 U.S. Census Estimate, the city’s population was 325,813 anchoring a metropolitan area of 506,751 people and a combined statistical area of 723,849 people.
– from Wikipedia
Looking for an ESA letter this week?
2. Complete an online mental health exam (30-45 minutes).
3. With a licensed therapist from your city/region/state, you'll discuss your disability and disability-related need for an emotional support animal.
For those who qualify, a letter of recommendation will be securely delivered electronically and via postal mail.
How long does it take?
Orders are typically fulfilled within three to five business days. Expedited service is available (additional fees will apply).