Emotional support animal letters are not all the same.
A bogus letter will waste your time and money, and possibly cause embarrassment while keeping you from the proven benefits of animal companionship. There's also the distinct possibly you'll be denied a reasonable accommodation.
ESADoggy Emotional Support Animal Letters
- Live therapeutic assessment via telephone or video call
- Letter is issued by a licensed mental health care therapist
- Therapist is located in your city, state, or province
- Contains every written element and requirement demanded under federal law
- Master-crafted by fair housing and air travel experts
- Our ESA travel letters have never been rejected by any airline
- Client's successful federal housing discrimination case used our letter and information as evidence
- Vetted by legal counsel
- Not based upon an "Internet template"
- Regularly updated
- Fully complies will all recent changes to federal law and guidelines
ESA Letters in 2018
In 2018, property owners, their lawyers, and the Housing and Urban Development (HUD) are scrutinizing ESA letters to ensure their legitimacy -- which we refer to as the "reliability of the document."
So, what makes an emotional support letter reliable?
- Issued by a licensed therapist fully accredited in your state who was in a "position to know" (subject matter expertise and credentials)
- Multiple therapeutic sessions - building a relationship between client and therapist
- Contains every single element required by Federal law
- Verifies FHAct's definition of disability
- Documents the disability-related need for an emotional support animal
- Has to request an accommodation that is both necessary and reasonable