This is why we do what we do.
How This Works.
An Emotional Support Animal is a type of assistance animal that is recognized as a “reasonable accommodation” for a person with a disability under the U.S. Fair Housing Act, and is a companion animal that provides therapeutic benefit to an individual with a mental or psychiatric disability.
Individuals Seeking an ESA.
- Applies to U.S. residents only.
- Must have a “disability and disability-related need for an assistance animal” that can be verified.
- Has an animal (animals commonly kept in households) that relieves the symptoms of the disability and its effect on major life activities.
- We respect your privacy and do not tolerate spam and will never sell, rent, lease or give away your information (name, address, email, etc.) to any third party.
- Our screening tests and psychological self-tests are intended for educational purposes only and should not be understood to constitute a diagnosis or healthcare recommendation. Nor do the results guarantee a particular outcome.
- If required, please consult with a mental health professional as soon as possible.
- Due to the programmatic nature of these tests, scoring errors can and may occur.
Our #1 priority here at ESADoggy is your happiness. Which means we stand by our product 100%, every letter is backed by our Happiness Guarantee. If there is a problem, we will solve it. Refund it. Send you a new letter. Whatever it takes. Just reach out to our Customer Happiness Team.
We're here for you. Happiness. Guaranteed.