Airline Enhanced Travel Requirements
Most major US airlines now require mental health care providers to certify the passenger is currently undergoing professional care. To ethically comply with airline regulations, the client/passenger must have engaged in a brief therapeutic session within the last 60 days.
Should the airline call (requires a signed protected health information release), our therapists can confirm the traveling passenger is under their care and treatment.
This service can be ordered at anytime.
- Jet Blue
- Airline travel forms require the purchase (within the last year) of an emotional support animal travel assessment.
- Airline travel forms cannot be purchased separately.
- Airline travel forms and sessions are valid for 60 days from date of purchase.
- Included with purchase are two signed airline travel forms (if outbound/return flights are on different airlines).
- Airline rules are subject to change. Please call your airline to verify requirements.