Travel Assessment (Canada)
FOR CANADIAN RESIDENTS ONLY.
The above price is USD.
Traveling with your emotional support animal without any additional fee or costs is allowed by airline carriers if you have an ESA letter.
Via a telephone or video call, a licensed therapist located in province will perform a mental health assessment.
- Conveniently scheduled, the assessment is typically completed within an hour.
- At the assessment’s completion, you’ll be informed of the therapist’s decision to recommend an emotional support animal for your treatment.
- Letters are good for one year. Letter securely delivered electronically and via postal mail.
ESA Travel Restrictions
Travel with your emotional support animal in the main cabin. In 2018, airlines have substantially toughened their travel policies and documentation requirements.
Support animals are expected to be seated in the floor space below a passenger’s seat, or seated in a passenger’s lap. The size of the animal must not exceed the “footprint” of the passenger’s seat. There is a limit of one support animal per customer per flight. All animals must behave appropriately and documentation for emotional support/psychiatric service animals must reflect the need for the additional animals.
All airlines require your ESA to be well behaved in public and calm on the plane.
Airlines now routinely call therapists to verify the treatment and diagnosis letter. Additional fees are incurred if we provide this service. Without the purchase of this service, our therapists cannot verify the letter.
Pricing for emotional support animal letters include an online exam, clinical consultation, and letter of recommendation.
Canadian ESA Travel Assessment
- Live therapeutic assessment via telephone or video call
- Letter is issued by a licensed mental health care therapist on their letterhead
- Contains every written element and requirement demanded under US and Canadian law
- Issued by a Canadian-licensed mental health care therapist who will practice and reside within your province
- Our letter has never been rejected by any airline
- Not based upon an "Internet template"
- Regularly updated
- Fully complies will all recent changes to US and Canadian law and guidelines
- JetBlue requires a hard copy of the letter, please allow five business days for mailing.