FOR CANADIAN RESIDENTS ONLY.
The above price is USD.
Traveling with your emotional support animal without any additional fee or costs is allowed by airline carriers if you have an ESA letter.
In 2018, airlines have substantially toughened their travel policies and documentation requirements.
All airlines require your ESA to be well behaved in public and calm on the plane.
Airlines now routinely call therapists to verify the treatment and diagnosis letter. Additional fees are incurred if we provide this service. Without the purchase of this service, our therapists cannot verify the letter.
Pricing for emotional support animal letters include an online exam, clinical consultation, and letter of recommendation.
Canadian ESA Travel Assessment
- Live therapeutic assessment via telephone or video call
- Letter is issued by a licensed mental health care therapist on their letterhead
- Contains every written element and requirement demanded under US and Canadian law
- Issued by a Canadian-licensed mental health care therapist who will practice and reside within your province
- Our letter has never been rejected by any airline
- Regularly updated
- Fully complies will all recent changes to US and Canadian law and guidelines