College Letter Emotional Support Animal
Your College Emotional Support Animal Housing Experts.
College Pro 2021 includes screening, multiple phone or video therapist consultations to verify your disability-related need for an Emotional Support Animal, treatment planning, documentation, and fast, free download – everything involved in getting an ESA letter out to you.
Available for dogs, cats, and other common household pets. There are no breed, size, or weight restrictions.
Upgrades for this order include same day appointments and letters, two easy payments, and ID cards.
We are the patient experience.
In an industry full of questionable operators, we’re driven to provide ethical, compassionate, empathetic care. Enjoy amazing 24/7 customer support and state of the art data privacy protection. Our extensive network of licensed, accredited, and truly exceptional clinicians use animal-assisted therapy to help you deal with a range of issues including depression, anxiety, trauma, grief, and more.
Before placing an order, please verify that we have active clinical coverage in your state/province.
Documents are issued on the clinician’s letterhead (who is based and practicing in your state) and include licensing details and information for further correspondence.
An emotional support animal is a type of assistance animal that is recognized as a “reasonable accommodation” for a person with a disability under the U.S. Fair Housing Act, and is a companion animal that provides therapeutic benefit to an individual with a mental or psychiatric disability.
Disability in this case, according to the Fair Housing Act, is a functional limitation that’s causing “a significant impact on a major life activity.” PTSD, stress, anxiety, etc. are not disabilities. Instead, we assessing functional limitations such as sleep, concentration, focus, and social interaction.
For instance, "John Doe suffers from General Anxiety Disorder, causing him significant impacts on his sleeping. Thankfully, John's emotional bond with Scooby Doo helps ameliorate John's anxiety, and by lowering the anxiety, John can sleep better. Conversely, no dog in the mix, John's anxiety increases, along with his sleep problems."
ESA Housing Letters
Letters are issued on the clinician’s letterhead and include licensing details and information for further correspondence if required. Your clinician will be based, licensed, and practicing in your state. Open to US-residents only.
- Each approved assistance animal will receive a letter of recommendation.
- Maximum two animals per customer.
- Common household pets only, no reptiles.
- Delivered via secured HIPAA-compliant download (PDF).
Documents will indicate:
- Client's disability and disability-related need for the assistance animal.
- How the assistance animal ameliorates the client's disability.
- Which major life activities are significantly impacted.
- What reasonable accommodation request the client is seeking.
If you've not yet secured your assistance animal, but need documentation beforehand, not a problem, we've got you covered.
College Specific Information
Quite often, universities requires information regarding:
- The therapeutic relationship with the applicant which forms the basis for the conclusion and recommendation for the necessity of an assistance animal.
- Observing the interactions between the person and the animal in question as well as any observations of the animal's behavior around other commonly present animals or persons.
During the therapeutic care sessions, the following items will be addressed:
- Discussion of the assistance animal's role in the student's treatment plan.
- What specific symptoms will be reduced and mitigated by the assistance animal.
- Historical review of how an assistance animal has helped the student.
- Review and discussion of any residence hall rules and restrictions surrounding the presence of an animal.
- Responsibilities associated with properly caring for an assistance animal.
Enjoy Extended Protection
Our clients aren’t just “buying a letter from us,” they’re buying all that goes into the best emotional support animal products on the market. Our letters simply flat out work. If you're looking to save a few bucks on your pet deposit, we suggest you look elsewhere. Our service is built for those truly in need, to help the emotionally disabled, not as a cost-savings tool to shave off pet fees.
Those who qualify receive a customized emotional support animal housing letter of recommendation allowing them to:
- Bring their animal into college housing, even those with “no pets” policies.
- Not required to pay any extra fees for an assistance animal.
- No breed, size, or weight restriction can be imposed.
- Your dog or cat is qualified as an emotional support animal, not a service animal.
Note: Sample shown above may not represent our final work product. Documents are subject to change without notice.
For US residents and Canadian snowbird adults only.