College Pro 2020 ™
Your College Emotional Support Animal Housing Experts.
Colleges are now applying much stricter guidelines to approving a reasonable accommodation request for an assistance animal. College Pro 2020 addresses the unique requirements for university housing accommodations.
Complying with the latest federal guidance, College Pro 2020 is authentic, effective, and reliable care.
Required for college students.
- Proprietary comprehensive intake exam.
- Industry experts familiar with the laws and rules regulating emotional support animals.
- Just amazing customer service™.
- Need a form completed?
Fair Housing Act Mandated Clinical Care and Assessment
Your purchase also includes:
- Clinical assessment of your “disability and disability-related need” for the assistance animal.
- Four 30-minute secured video-based Solution-Focused Brief Therapy sessions with a licensed professional.
ESA Housing Letters
Our emotional support animal letters have been developed over the past five years by industry experts and comply with all Federal and state requirements, and is:
- Issued and signed by a licensed mental health care professional who lives and practices in your state.
- Good for six months (can be extended for another six months, additional fee would apply).
- Delivered via secured download (PDF), hard copy option available (additional fee would apply).
- Available within one to two business days after approval (same day option available, additional fee would apply).
- Written on the provider's business letterhead, the document contains every element required by law (including contact and license information).
Documents issued by ESAD Int'l will indicate:
- Client's disability and disability-related need for the assistance animal.
- How the assistance animal ameliorates the client's disability.
- Therapist's personal knowledge of the client's disability.
- An ongoing treating relationship.
- Which major life activities are significantly impacted.
- What reasonable accommodation request the client is seeking.
What first started in California has swept across the nation. Housing providers are now applying much stricter guidelines to approving a reasonable accommodation request for an assistance animal. When considering the reliability of letters submitted, some of the factors considered include:
- Extent of the provider’s knowledge about the individual.
- Nature of their professional relationship.
- Whether that relationship is of an ongoing therapeutic nature.
- Basis for the assessment of the individual.
- Specificity of the letter.
- Basis of the assessment that the animal will ameliorate symptoms.
College Specific Information
Quite often, universities requires information regarding:
- The therapeutic relationship with the applicant which forms the basis for the conclusion and recommendation for the necessity of an assistance animal.
- Observing the interactions between the person and the animal in question as well as any observations of the animal’s behavior around other commonly present animals or persons.
As you can see, the process is much more in-depth than in year’s past.
Enjoy Extended Protection
Our clients aren’t just “buying a letter from us,” they’re buying all that goes into the best emotional support animal products on the market. Our letters simply flat out work.
Those who qualify receive a customized emotional support animal housing letter of recommendation allowing them to:
- Bring their animal into college housing, even those with “no pets” policies.
- Not required to pay any extra fees for an assistance animal.
- No breed, size, or weight restriction can be imposed.
- Your dog or cat is qualified as an emotional support animal, not a service animal.