College Pro 2020 ™
Your College Emotional Support Animal Housing Experts.
Colleges are now applying much stricter guidelines to approving a reasonable accommodation request for an assistance animal. College Pro 2020 addresses the unique requirements for university housing accommodations.
Complying with the latest federal guidance, College Pro 2020 is authentic, effective, and reliable care.
Housing Pro 2020 was developed in accordance with recently updated US Fair Housing Act guidance. Using active therapeutic care and through personal knowledge, our clinicians provide reliable verification of an individual’s disability-related need for an assistance animal.
We’re here for you. Happiness. Guaranteed.
Required for college students.
- Proprietary comprehensive intake exam.
- Industry experts familiar with the laws and rules regulating emotional support animals.
- Just amazing customer service™.
Fair Housing Act Mandated Clinical Care and Assessment
Your purchase also includes:
- Clinical assessment of your "disability and disability-related need" for the assistance animal.
- Three 30-minute secured video-based therapy sessions with a licensed professional.
ESA Housing Letters
Emotional support animal letters are issued after completion of all purchased sessions (indicating an active therapeutic relationship), and only to those with a verified need.
- Issued and signed by a licensed mental health care professional who lives and practices in your state.
- Delivered via secured HIPAA-compliant download (PDF).
- Hard copy can be sent via regular or express mail ($).
If you find yourself needing an ESA housing letter in two days, you're going to need to look elsewhere.
Documents issued by our providers will indicate:
- Client's disability and disability-related need for the assistance animal.
- How the assistance animal ameliorates the client's disability.
- Therapist's personal knowledge of the client's disability.
- An active treating relationship.
- Which major life activities are significantly impacted.
- What reasonable accommodation request the client is seeking.
College Specific Information
Quite often, universities requires information regarding:
- The therapeutic relationship with the applicant which forms the basis for the conclusion and recommendation for the necessity of an assistance animal.
- Observing the interactions between the person and the animal in question as well as any observations of the animal's behavior around other commonly present animals or persons.
During the therapeutic care sessions, the following items will be addressed:
- Discussion of the assistance animal's role in the student's treatment plan.
- What specific symptoms will be reduced and mitigated by the assistance animal.
- Historical review of how an assistance animal has helped the student.
- Review and discussion of any residence hall rules and restrictions surrounding the presence of an animal.
- Responsibilities associated with properly caring for an assistance animal.
Enjoy Extended Protection
Our clients aren’t just “buying a letter from us,” they’re buying all that goes into the best emotional support animal products on the market. Our letters simply flat out work. If you're looking to save a few bucks on your pet deposit, we suggest you look elsewhere. Our service is built for those truly in need, to help the emotionally disabled, not as a cost-savings tool to shave off pet fees.
Those who qualify receive a customized emotional support animal housing letter of recommendation allowing them to:
- Bring their animal into college housing, even those with “no pets” policies.
- Not required to pay any extra fees for an assistance animal.
- No breed, size, or weight restriction can be imposed.
- Your dog or cat is qualified as an emotional support animal, not a service animal.