Doggy In A Box 2020™
For US Licensed Mental Health Care Providers Only.
Have you thought about offering documents that certify your clients’ need for an emotional support animal, but didn’t know where to start?
Doggy In A Box 2020 is designed for therapists who want to provide for this growing need quickly and easily. It contains all the tools needed to jump-start this side of your practice.
This product is a combination training course, invaluable help guide and documentation kit, that also comes with a review of your practice by experts in the business. From soup to nuts, we’ll offer insider-advice on business, technology, therapy, and existing federal law.
Experts Chaz Stevens (CEO), Attorney Thomas Wright, and a PhD-level clinician will each offer review and electronic consultation.
This product is designed for the clinician with little to no practical experience in offering documents that will allow clients to have an emotional support animal despite no-pet rules and without paying pet fees.
Doggy In A Box 2020 is not a franchise opportunity.
Doggy In A Box 2020 is a one-of-a-kind and all-in-one training, practice review, and consultation service that includes:
- Actual in-the-field content, including an extensive ready-to-use document library.
- In-depth training guides.
- Three hours of consultation with industry-experts (business, legal, and clinical).
- Office practice, HIPAA, Internet, website, and technology review.
- Up-to-date information regarding HUD’s Fair Housing Act guidance.
- Help to understand, recognize, and apply the laws that regulate emotional support animals.
- Minimize the need for guidance from outside counsel.
- Review various ethical challenges – competence, assessment practices, and boundary problems.
- Assessment training needed to establish a disability and disability-related need for an assistance animal.
- Overview of malingering challenges.
- Assessment of the assistance animal, regarding the animal’s capability to serve as an emotional support animal.
Also included are audio books to help you learn and support via email to answer any emotional animal support related course questions.