ESA Housing Assessment
The emotional support animal housing letter entitles you to qualify for no-pet housing. Housing providers (apartments, condos, and HOAs) must waive their pet rules, deposits, and fees.
Pro-tip: Avoid websites and companies offering to “register” your animal, as this provides zero legal right to live with your animal.
- Assessment by licensed mental health professional who will qualify/issue emotional support animal letter
- Mental health professional will be located in your state/area
- You can breathe easier, knowing our HIPAA-compliant service safely collects client data
- Animal allowed in no-pets-allowed policy with pet-rules (fees, deposits) waived
- Letter securely delivered electronically and via US mail
- Two ESAs allowed (restrictions apply, you’ll need to justify the need for the second ESA)
- Instructional guides
Need more information? Click here to learn more.