Housing AssessmentSKU: ES-0051
Many landlords now require a “therapeutic relationship” between client and clinician. This service, when purchased alone, does not constitute such a relationship. Sessions can be added after purchase. Click here to learn more.
If you are qualifying a banned breed, you must select the option below, as an additional assessment is required.
- Live therapeutic assessment via telephone or video call
- Letter is issued by a licensed mental health care therapist on their letterhead
- Therapist is located in your city/state/province
If you have an emotional or mental disability and your pet helps mitigate the symptoms, then you may be entitled to:
- bring your animal into any kind of housing, even those with “no pets” policies
- will not be required to pay any extra fees for your ESA
- nor have a weight or breed restriction imposed
For US residents, if you have an emotional or mental disability and your pet brings you comfort and a new lease on life, then you may be entitled to housing in “no pets” policy buildings. You are also not required to pay any extra fees for your ESA or have a weight or breed restriction imposed on you.