Housing Pro

SKU: ES-0051

$149 USD

Enjoy a worry-free appointment.

Safe and secure

For new and existing clients.
Just provide an overview of your mental health history and we’ll setup an appointment with a local licensed mental health care professional. Speak to them over the phone or a video call. Explain how the animal helps you. It’s that simple.

Our clinicians are licensed, reside, and practice in your state or province. Our entire process is 100% HIPAA compliant, so your health care information is guarded using the best technology on the market.

Who qualifies

If you have an emotional or mental disability and your pet helps mitigate the symptoms, then you may be entitled to:

  • Bring your animal into any kind of housing, even those with “no pets” policies.
  • Not required to pay any extra fees for your assistance animal.
  • No weight or breed restriction imposed.

What’s included

Your fee includes therapist copay, clinical evaluation, approval recommendation, and:

  • Proprietary intake exam.
  • Video or telephone appointment with a local, licensed mental health care professional.
  • Industry experts familiar with the laws and rules regulating emotional support animals.
  • Emotional support animal housing letter.
  • Fully HIPAA compliant telehealth experience.
  • Adheres to all federal, state, and local laws.

Legal requirements

An emotional support animal letter for housing:

  • Must be issued by a licensed mental health professional (therapist, psychologist, psychiatrist or medical doctor).
  • Contain the provider’s license information.
  • On the provider’s letterhead.
  • Indicates the client’s disability and disability-related need for an assistance animal.

Our emotional support animal housing letters meet and exceed these requirements.

About your payment

The fees listed are your only therapist payments. There are no additional fees. We make use of best-in-class security tools and practices to maintain the highest level of security.

Additional services

From a next day appointment to having our clinician chat with your landlord – with our additional services you can custom tailor your purchase to fit your needs. You also have the option of purchasing additional services now or after you been qualified (up to 14 days).

Need to schedule a quicker appointment?

Certain restrictions apply.

Does your landlord have a form to complete?

Certain restrictions apply.

For clients seeking both housing & travel letters.

Include travel assessment (letter, forms) & 30-minute talk therapy session.

Do you have an second animal that needs to be qualified?

For those clients qualifying a second assistance animal.

Banned Breed Needs Assessment.

Includes pit bull, rottweiler, GSD, husky, and others.

For those times when the landlord/airline calls us.

Certain restrictions apply. Complies with US HIPAA guidelines.

Hello Life ESA ID Kit.

Includes our exclusive ESAGuard letter protection, dog leash, ID card, dog tag, and certificate. You must have been ESA approved by us. Free shipping.