If you have an emotional or mental disability and your pet brings you comfort and a new lease on life, then you may be entitled to housing in “no pets” policy buildings. You are also, by law, not required to pay any extra fees for your ESA or have a weight or breed restriction imposed on you.
Animal allowed in no-pets-allowed policy with pet-rules (fees, deposits) waived.
Please be VERY CAUTIOUS about most online vendors, as they will NOT have in-state therapists issuing ESA housing letters. Due to increased landlord scrutiny, you run a great risk of being denied accommodation, which is obviously a worst-case scenario.
- Live therapeutic assessment via telephone or video call
- Letter is issued by a licensed mental health care therapist on their letterhead
- Letter is hand-signed and not form-generated (typically required by housing providers)
- Therapist is located in your city/state
- Not based upon an "Internet template"
- Regularly updated