ESA Housing Letter Assessment
USD billed annually
Get a premium emotional support animal housing letter from a top licensed therapist in your state.
If you have an emotional or mental disability and your assistance animal brings you comfort and a new lease on life, then you may be entitled to housing in “no pets” policy buildings. You are also, by law, not required to pay any extra fees for your ESA or have a weight or breed restriction imposed on you.
- Assessment by licensed mental health professional who will qualify/issue emotional support animal letter
- Mental health professional will be located in your state/area
- You can breathe easier, knowing our HIPAA-compliant service safely collects client data
- Animal allowed in no-pets-allowed policy with pet-rules (fees, deposits) waived
- Letters are good for one year
- Renew annually for $119
- Letter securely delivered electronically and via US mail
- Two ESAs included (restrictions apply, you’ll need to justify the need for the second ESA)
- Instructional guides
If the therapist needs to sign any landlord paperwork in addition to the ESA letter or email/speak with your housing provider, then additional charges will apply. No exceptions. See below.
Customers who bought this item also bought the following items. These add-on items can be purchased anytime.