ESA Travel Assessment
Travel with your emotional support animal in the main cabin without any additional fee or costs. In 2018, airlines have substantially toughened their travel policies and documentation requirements.
Master-crafted by experts in the business and vetted by attorneys, our regularly-updated emotional support animal letters took years to develop and fully comply with all applicable Federal guidelines.
- Assessment by licensed mental health professional who will qualify/issue emotional support animal letter
- Mental health professional will be located in your state/area
- You can breathe easier, knowing our HIPAA-compliant service safely collects client data
- Letters are good for one year
- Discounted annual renewals
- Letter securely delivered electronically and via US mail
- Only one ESA dog or cat will qualify (no peacocks, turkeys, or other such nonsense)
- Instructional guides
Need more information? Click here to learn more.