Traveling with your emotional support animal without any additional fee or costs is allowed by airline carriers if you have an ESA letter.
ESA Travel Restrictions
In 2018, airlines have substantially toughened their travel policies and documentation requirements.
Airlines now routinely call therapists to verify the treatment and diagnosis letter. Additional fees are incurred if we provide this service. Without the purchase of this service, our therapists cannot verify the letter.
Pricing for emotional support animal letters include an online exam, clinical consultation, and letter of recommendation.
- Live therapeutic assessment via telephone or video call
- Letter is issued by a licensed mental health care therapist on their letterhead
- Contains every written element and requirement demanded under law
- Therapist is located in your city, state, or province
- Our letter has never been rejected by any airline
- Regularly updated
- Fully complies will all recent changes to US federal law and guidelines