ESA Hotel Travel LetterSKU: ES-0091
ESA Hotel Travel Letter
As a general rule, the Fair Housing Act does apply not apply to temporary shelters. All pets, including emotional support animals, have no legal right to be allowed into hotels. Simply put, a hotel can legally deny your emotional support animal from entering their establishment.
All hope is not lost, as many major hotel chains are updating their pet policies to accommodate guests traveling with an ESA. Quite often, these updated policies highly recommend documenting a guest’s need for an emotional support animal.
Our ESA Hotel Travel Letter has proven largely successful in helping clients seeking accommodations with an assistance animal.
Pet Friendly Hotels
- Best Western
- Candlewood Suites
- Clarion Inns & Suites
- Comfort Inn
- Comfort Suites
- Courtyard Marriott
- Econo Lodge
- Fairmont Hotels and Resorts
- Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Holiday Inn
- Kimpton Hotels
- La Quinta
- Motel 6
- Red Roof Inn
- Quality Inn
- It’s important to call the specific hotel you’ll be staying at ensure they truly are pet friendly.
- This service requires the purchase of an ESA Travel Assessment
- We offer no guarantees that a specific hotel will accept your emotional support animal.
For more information, see below.