ESA Housing Assessment (Canada)
For Canadian residents only.
Price shown is in USD.
Includes 3-day expedited processing at no additional cost.
Via a telephone or video call, a licensed therapist located in your province will perform a mental health assessment.
Conveniently scheduled, the assessment is typically completed within an hour.
At the assessment’s completion, you’ll be informed of the therapist’s decision to recommend an emotional support animal for your treatment.
- Live therapeutic assessment via telephone or video call
- Letter is issued by a licensed mental health care therapist on their letterhead
- Letter is hand-signed and not form-generated (typically required by housing providers)
- Therapist is located in your province
- Not based upon an "Internet template"
- Regularly updated