Housing Letter, Travel Letter, Signed Airline Form, and Talk Therapy (US)

$328 $279

This package includes the needs assessment for both emotional support animal travel and housing letters, and a 30-minute mindfulness session with a licensed mental health care provider.

In addition, US airlines now require mental health care providers to certify the passenger is currently undergoing professional care for ongoing treatment regarding a mental health-related disability.

This requirement is much more than just “signing a form,” as you must be currently under the care of a licensed mental health care provider. US airlines have mandated this requirement. The assessment and session will typically last 40-50 minutes, and can be one in one appointment.

Those that qualify will receive three documents.

  • ESA housing letter
  • ESA travel letter
  • Signed airline form (up to two) indicating passenger/client is under the clinician’s care

Documentation verification

Most airlines are follow American Airlines‘ ESA documentation validation which includes “contacting your mental health professional.”  Given our total compliance with federal HIPAA data privacy guidelines, unless a passenger/client purchases the additional airline verification service (which puts into place a signed HIPAA-waiver, allowing the sharing of protected health information), our clinicians cannot legally answer any airline queries.

If you are qualifying a banned breed, you must select the option below, as an additional assessment is required.

ESA Housing & Travel Docs (includes two letters, signed airline form, & talk therapy)

If you have an emotional or mental disability and your pet brings you comfort and a new lease on life, then you may be entitled to housing in “no pets” policy buildings. You are also, by law, not required to pay any extra fees for your ESA or have a weight or breed restriction imposed on you.

Traveling with your emotional support animal without any additional fee or costs is allowed by airline carriers if you have an ESA letter. However, you have to comply with some requirements.

Only one emotional support animal is included. If you require a second assistance animal, an additional fee will apply. See below for more details.

ESA Travel & Housing Assessment

  • Live therapeutic assessment via telephone or video call
  • Letter is issued by a licensed mental health care therapist
  • Letter is hand-signed and not form-generated (typically required by housing providers)
  • Therapist is located in your city, state, or province
  • Contains every written element and requirement demanded under federal law
  • Master-crafted by fair housing and air travel experts
  • Our ESA travel letters have never been rejected by any airline
  • Regularly updated
  • Fully complies will all recent changes to federal law and guidelines

Please be very cautious about most online vendors, as they will not have in-state therapists issuing ESA housing letters. Due to increased landlord scrutiny, you run a great risk of being denied accommodation, which is obviously a worst-case scenario.

Airline Enhanced Travel Requirements

Most major US airlines now require mental health care providers to certify the passenger is currently undergoing professional care for ongoing treatment regarding a mental health-related disability. To ethically comply with airline regulations, the client/passenger must have engaged in a therapeutic session with an ESAD clinician within the last 30 days to be considered under their "standard of care."

Should the airline call (requires a signed protected health information release), our therapists can confirm the traveling passenger is under their care and treatment.

This service can be ordered at anytime.

  • Alaska
  • American
  • Delta
  • Hawaiian
  • Jet Blue
  • Southwest
  • Spirit
  • United


These airline travel forms require the purchase (within the last 365 days) of an ESAD emotional support animal travel assessment.


  • Airline travel forms and sessions are valid for 30 days from date of purchase.
  • Included with purchase are two signed airline travel forms (if outbound/return flights are on different airlines).
  • Airline rules are subject to change. Please call your airline to verify requirements.

You may also like…