Hotel Pro 2020 ™
Hotel Pro 2020 helps document a guest’s need for an assistance animal and has proven very successful in helping clients seeking hotel stay accommodations with an assistance animal.
Not allowed by law for Missouri, Texas, Illinois, and Indiana residents.
- Proprietary comprehensive intake exam.
- Industry experts familiar with the laws and rules regulating emotional support animals.
- Just amazing customer service™.
Your fee includes:
- Clinical assessment of your “disability and disability-related need” for the assistance animal.
- One 30-minute secured video-based Solution-Focused Brief Therapy sessions with a licensed professional.
Our clients aren’t just “buying a letter from us,” they’re buying all that goes into the best emotional support animal products on the market. Our letters flat out work.
As a general rule, the Fair Housing Act does apply not apply to temporary shelters. All pets, including emotional support animals, have no legal right to be allowed into hotels. Simply put, a hotel can legally deny your emotional support animal from entering their establishment, as hotels are not obligated to accept emotional support animals.
All hope is not lost, as many major hotel chains are updating their pet policies to accommodate guests traveling with an assistance animal. Quite often, these updated policies highly recommend documenting a guest’s need for that animal.
Hotel Pro 2020 has proven largely successful in helping clients seeking hotel stay accommodations with an assistance animal.
Pet friendly hotels
- Best Western
- Candlewood Suites
- Clarion Inns & Suites
- Comfort Inn
- Comfort Suites
- Courtyard Marriott
- Econo Lodge
- Fairmont Hotels and Resorts
- Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Holiday Inn
- Kimpton Hotels
- La Quinta
- Motel 6
- Red Roof Inn
- Quality Inn
- It’s important to call the specific hotel you’ll be staying at ensure they truly are pet friendly.
- We offer no guarantees that a specific hotel will accept your Assistance Animal.