Housing (College US)
If you have an emotional or mental disability and your pet brings you comfort and a new lease on life, then you may be entitled to housing in college/university on/off campus “no pets” policy buildings. You are also, by law, not required to pay any extra fees for your ESA or have a weight or breed restriction imposed on you.
Only one emotional support animal is included. If you require a second assistance animal, an additional fee will apply. See below for more details.
- Live therapeutic assessment via telephone or video call
- Letter is issued by a licensed mental health care therapist on their letterhead
- Letter is hand-signed and not form-generated (typically required by housing providers)
- Therapist is located in your city/state
- Not based upon an "Internet template"
- Regularly updated
Please be very cautious about most online vendors, as they will not have in-state therapists issuing ESA housing letters. Due to increased landlord scrutiny, you run a great risk of being denied accommodation, which is obviously a worst-case scenario.