Housing Package (US Premium)
This package includes the needs assessment for both emotional support animal travel and housing letters, and a 30-minute talk-therapy session with a licensed mental health care provider.
If you have an emotional or mental disability and your pet brings you comfort and a new lease on life, then you may be entitled to housing in “no pets” policy buildings. You are also not required to pay any extra fees for your ESA or have a weight or breed restriction imposed on you.
Only one emotional support animal is included. If you require a second assistance animal, an additional fee will apply.
Many landlords now require a “therapeutic relationship” between client and clinician. This service, when purchased alone, does not constitute such a relationship. Sessions can be added after purchase. Click here to learn more.
If you are qualifying a banned breed, you must select the option below, as an additional assessment is required.
- Live therapeutic assessment via telephone or video call
- Letter is issued by a licensed mental health care therapist on their letterhead
- Therapist is located in your city/state/province
- ESA housing assessment (Retail Price: $169)
- Two 30-Minute Therapeutic Sessions (Retail Price: $149)
- Reasonable Accommodation Form (Retail Price: $129)
- Expedited Order 3-day Processing (Retail Price: $69)
Attention Florida residents:
As of July 2019, in the state of Florida, assessment-only ESA letters may no longer be allowed under law. Florida State bill (SB 1128) clarifies that documentation supporting an emotional support animal may not be prepared by a health care practitioner whose exclusive service to the individual with a disability in preparation of the written documentation in exchange for a fee.
Our Florida housing letter product fully complies with the proposed upcoming Florida legislation.