Doing It The Right Way.
Your fee includes:
- Provider copay.
- Comprehensive intake exam.
- Additional sessions (continued care) are available for purchase here now, or anytime from the practitioner.
- The clinician will also assess and verify your disability-related need, and if therapeutically appropriate*, they will issue an emotional support animal letter of recommendation for housing.
- You'll receive the original hard copy of the letter and a PDF version that can be safely downloaded.
- You will also have access to industry experts familiar with the laws and rules regulating emotional support animals.
We do not sell letters for a fee, certificates, registrations, or accessories (leash, collar, harness, etc.).
ESA Housing Letters
Emotional support animal letters are issued only to those with a verified need.
- Issued and signed by a licensed mental health care professional who lives and practices in your state.
- Delivered via secured HIPAA-compliant download (PDF).
- Hard copy sent via regular mail.
Documents issued by our providers will indicate:
- Client's disability and disability-related need for the assistance animal.
- How the assistance animal ameliorates the client's disability.
- Which major life activities are significantly impacted.
- What reasonable accommodation request the client is seeking.