Fair Housing Act Mandated Clinical Care and Assessment
With your order:
- Comprehensive intake exam.
- Three 30-minute secured video clinical care sessions with a licensed professional.
- Clinical assessment of your "disability and disability-related need."
Your purchase also includes:
- Industry experts familiar with the laws and rules regulating emotional support animals.
- Just amazing customer service™.
Based on Dr. Jeffrey Younggren's Assessment Model, clinicians will typically:
- Conduct a thorough assessment of the individual requesting an emotional support animal certification in order to establish a disability and disability-related need.
- Evaluation of malingering.
- Consider if the animal in question is capable of performing the functions of an emotional support animal.
- Assess the interaction of the client with the animal to determine whether the animal’s presence has a demonstrably beneficial effect on the patient.
ESA Housing Letters
Emotional support animal letters are issued after completion of all purchased sessions (indicating an active therapeutic relationship), and only to those with a verified need.
- Issued and signed by a licensed mental health care professional who lives and practices in your state.
- Delivered via secured HIPAA-compliant download (PDF).
- Hard copy can be sent via regular or express mail ($).
If you find yourself needing an ESA housing letter in two days, you're going to need to look elsewhere.
Documents issued by our providers will indicate:
- Client's disability and disability-related need for the assistance animal.
- How the assistance animal ameliorates the client's disability.
- Therapist's personal knowledge of the client's disability.
- An active treating relationship.
- Which major life activities are significantly impacted.
- What reasonable accommodation request the client is seeking.