Housing Letter Max Emotional Support Animal
Your order will include screening, phone or video therapist consultation to verify your disability-related need for an Emotional Support Animal, treatment planning, documentation, and fast, free download – everything involved in getting an ESA letter out to you.
Available for dogs, cats, and common household pets only, with no breed, size, or weight restrictions.
Our Housing Letter Max edition bundles our most popular add-ons at a substantial discount (
* Psychiatric Service Dog Travel Letter ($49)
* Reasonable Accommodation Form ($44)
* Third-party letter verification ($66)
* ESAGuard Letter Protection™ ($34)
* ESA and PSD ID cards ($19 each)
* Two-day appointment ($91) and same day letter ($34)
We’ll Keep You From Running Into Problems.
Our extensive network of licensed, accredited, and truly exceptional clinicians use animal-assisted therapy to help you deal with a range of issues including depression, anxiety, trauma, grief, and more. Our 2021 State Of The Assistance Animal Business article highlights what’s good, and what’s not so good, in the industry.
An Emotional Support Animal is a type of assistance animal that is recognized as a “reasonable accommodation” for a person with a disability under the U.S. Fair Housing Act, and is a companion animal that provides therapeutic benefit to an individual with a mental or psychiatric disability.
Disability in this case, according to the Fair Housing Act, is a functional limitation that’s causing “a significant impact on a major life activity.” PTSD, stress, anxiety, etc. are not disabilities. Instead, we assessing functional limitations such as sleep, concentration, focus, and social interaction.
For instance, "John Doe suffers from General Anxiety Disorder, causing him significant impacts on his sleeping. Thankfully, John's emotional bond with Scooby Doo helps ameliorate John's anxiety, and by lowering the anxiety, John can sleep better. Conversely, no dog in the mix, John's anxiety increases, along with his sleep problems."
ESA Housing Letters
Letters are issued on the clinician’s letterhead and include licensing details and information for further correspondence if required. Your clinician will be based, licensed, and practicing in your state. Open to US-residents only.
- Each approved assistance animal will receive a letter of recommendation.
- Maximum two animals per customer.
- Common household pets only, no reptiles.
- Delivered via secured HIPAA-compliant download (PDF).
- Hard copy sent via regular mail.
Documents will indicate:
- Client's disability and disability-related need for the assistance animal.
- How the assistance animal ameliorates the client's disability.
- Which major life activities are significantly impacted.
- What reasonable accommodation request the client is seeking.
Additional Sessions May Be Required
In certain circumstances, to comply with legal, ethical, or housing provider guidelines, two additional sessions ($149) are required.
Note: Sample shown above may not represent our final work product. Documents are subject to change without notice.
For US residents and Canadian snowbird adults only.