ESA Housing & Travel Assessment
Emotional Support Animal letters of recommendation (“ESA letters”) level the playing field, protecting individuals from “no-pets allowed” policies that can otherwise restrict your housing options, and will widen your options for air travel.
Order both assessments and save a bundle!
- Assessment by licensed mental health professional who will qualify/issue emotional support animal letter
- Mental health professional will be located in your state/area
- You can breathe easier, knowing our HIPAA-compliant service safely collects client data
- Discounted annual renewals
- Animal allowed in no-pets-allowed policy with pet-rules (fees, deposits) waived
- Letter securely delivered electronically and via US mail
- Only one ESA dog or cat will qualify for travel (no peacocks, turkeys, or other such nonsense)
- Two ESAs allowed for housing (restrictions apply, you’ll need to justify the need for the second ESA)
- Instructional guides