ESA Housing & Travel Docs (includes two letters, signed airline form, & talk therapy)
If you have an emotional or mental disability and your pet brings you comfort and a new lease on life, then you may be entitled to housing in “no pets” policy buildings. You are also, by law, not required to pay any extra fees for your ESA or have a weight or breed restriction imposed on you.
Traveling with your emotional support animal without any additional fee or costs is allowed by airline carriers if you have an ESA letter. However, you have to comply with some requirements.
Only one emotional support animal is included. If you require a second assistance animal, an additional fee will apply. See below for more details.
ESA Travel & Housing Assessment
- Live therapeutic assessment via telephone or video call
- Letter is issued by a licensed mental health care therapist
- Letter is hand-signed and not form-generated (typically required by housing providers)
- Therapist is located in your city, state, or province
- Contains every written element and requirement demanded under federal law
- Master-crafted by fair housing and air travel experts
- Our ESA travel letters have never been rejected by any airline
- Regularly updated
- Fully complies will all recent changes to federal law and guidelines
Please be very cautious about most online vendors, as they will not have in-state therapists issuing ESA housing letters. Due to increased landlord scrutiny, you run a great risk of being denied accommodation, which is obviously a worst-case scenario.