Housing & Travel (US)
If you have an emotional or mental disability and your pet brings you comfort and a new lease on life, then you may be entitled to housing in “no pets” policy buildings. You are also, by law, not required to pay any extra fees for your ESA or have a weight or breed restriction imposed on you.
Traveling with your emotional support animal without any additional fee or costs is allowed by airline carriers if you have an ESA letter. However, you have to comply with some requirements.
Please be VERY CAUTIOUS about most online vendors, as they will NOT have in-state therapists issuing these ESA travel letters. Due to increased airline ESA requirements, you run a great risk of being denied accommodation, which is obviously a worst-case scenario.
ESA Travel & Housing Assessment
- Live therapeutic assessment via telephone or video call
- Letter is issued by a licensed mental health care therapist
- Letter is hand-signed and not form-generated (typically required by housing providers)
- Therapist is located in your city, state, or province
- Contains every written element and requirement demanded under federal law
- Master-crafted by fair housing and air travel experts
- Our ESA travel letters have never been rejected by any airline
- Client's successful federal housing discrimination case used our letter and information as evidence
- Vetted by legal counsel
- Not based upon an "Internet template"
- Regularly updated
- Fully complies will all recent changes to federal law and guidelines
- JetBlue requires a hard copy of the letter, please allow five business days for mailing.