ESA Housing & Travel Letter Assessment
USD billed annually
Get both premium emotional support animal housing and travel letters from a top licensed therapist in your state.
With your ESA letter in hand, you can travel with your emotional support animal without any additional fee or costs. Make sure to call the airlines 48 hours before departure.
- Assessment by licensed mental health professional who will qualify/issue emotional support animal letter
- Mental health professional will be located in your state/area
- You can breathe easier, knowing our HIPAA-compliant service safely collects client data
- Annual renewals at discounted rates
- Animal allowed in no-pets-allowed policy with pet-rules (fees, deposits) waived
- Letters are good for one year
- Renew annually for $139
- Letter securely delivered electronically and via US mail
- Only one ESA will be qualified for travel
- Two ESAs for housing (restrictions apply, you’ll need to justify the need for the second ESA)
- Instructional guides
If the therapist needs to sign any landlord paperwork in addition to the ESA letter or email/speak with your housing provider, then additional charges will apply. No exceptions. See below.
Customers who bought this item also bought the following items. These add-on items can be purchased anytime.