- Standardized comprehensive intake exam.
- Industry experts familiar with the laws and rules regulating emotional support animals.
- Just amazing customer service™.
Fair Housing Act Mandated Clinical Care and Assessment
Your purchase also includes:
- Clinical assessment of your “disability and disability-related need” for the assistance animal.
- Three hour-long secured video-based sessions with a licensed professional.
ESA Housing Letters
Emotional support animal letters are issued after completion of all purchased sessions (indicating an active therapeutic relationship), and only to those with a verified need.
- Issued and signed by a licensed mental health care professional who lives and practices in your state.
- Delivered via secured HIPAA-compliant download (PDF).
- Hard copy can be sent via regular or express mail ($).
If you find yourself needing an ESA housing letter in two days, you're going to need to look elsewhere.
Documents issued by our providers will indicate:
- Client's disability and disability-related need for the assistance animal.
- How the assistance animal ameliorates the client's disability.
- Therapist's personal knowledge of the client's disability.
- An active treating relationship.
- Which major life activities are significantly impacted.
- What reasonable accommodation request the client is seeking.
Enjoy Extended Protection
Our clients aren’t just “buying a letter from us,” they’re buying all that goes into the best emotional support animal products on the market. Our letters simply flat out work.
If you’re looking to save a few bucks on your pet deposit, we suggest you look elsewhere. Our service is built for those truly in need, to help the emotionally disabled, not as a cost-savings tool to shave off pet fees.
Those who qualify receive a customized emotional support animal housing letter of recommendation allowing them to:
- Bring their animal into rental housing, even those with “no pets” policies.
- Not required to pay any extra fees for an assistance animal.
- No breed, size, or weight restriction can be imposed.
- Your dog or cat is qualified as an emotional support animal, not a service animal.
Chaz Stevens is an entrepreneur, former journalist, and well-known activist who has appeared on the front pages of Time, Miami Herald, Guardian, Slate, and the Huffington Post. He’s also appeared on The Daily Show, the Colbert Report, and Fox News.
Chaz lives in South Florida with his two rescue dogs. Before launching ESAD International, he could be found working on IT for IBM, Microsoft, and The Walt Disney World Company. But his favorite job is the one he’s now doing full time — helping people get to a better place.