Kids Pro 2020 ™
Kids Pro 2020, specifically designed for children ages 5-17, is authentic, effective, and reliable care. When used as part of your child’s therapy, Emotional Support Animals can be very beneficial.
Complying with the latest federal guidance, Kids Pro 2020, specifically designed for children ages 5-17, is authentic, effective, and reliable care.
When used as part of your child’s therapy, emotional support animals can:
- Provide child with a sense of safety.
- Passively teach the child responsibility.
- Provides the minor with a companion.
- Lower aggression and frustration levels, leading to positive behavioral changes.
- Provide comfort when the child is upset and helps overcome fear.
- Teach street safety skills.
- Reduces social barriers.
The laws governing consent for treatment of a minor vary wildly from state to state. The licensed provider assigned to the case will be familiar with state guidelines for assessing and treating a minor. Please feel free to contact us for more information. Please be advised we are not licensed therapists and cannot offer any legal or therapeutic advice. We always recommend consulting with a local professional.
For children ages 5 to 17.
- Proprietary comprehensive intake exam.
- Industry experts familiar with the laws and rules regulating emotional support animals.
- Just amazing customer service™.
- Need a form completed?
Fair Housing Act Mandated Clinical Care and Assessment
Your purchase also includes:
- Clinical assessment of your “disability and disability-related need” for the assistance animal.
- Three hour-long secured video-based sessions with a licensed professional.
ESA Housing Letters
Our emotional support animal letters have been developed over the past five years by industry experts and comply with all Federal and state requirements, and is:
- Issued and signed by a licensed mental health care professional who lives and practices in your state.
- Good for six months (can be extended for another six months, additional fee would apply).
- Delivered via secured download (PDF), hard copy option available (additional fee would apply).
- Available within one to two business days after approval (same day option available, additional fee would apply).
- Written on the provider's business letterhead, the document contains every element required by law (including contact and license information).
Documents issued by ESAD Int'l will indicate:
- Client's disability and disability-related need for the assistance animal.
- How the assistance animal ameliorates the client's disability.
- Therapist's personal knowledge of the client's disability.
- An ongoing treating relationship.
- Which major life activities are significantly impacted.
- What reasonable accommodation request the client is seeking.
What first started in California has swept across the nation. Housing providers are now applying much stricter guidelines to approving a reasonable accommodation request for an assistance animal. When considering the reliability of letters submitted, some of the factors considered include:
- Extent of the provider’s knowledge about the individual.
- Nature of their professional relationship.
- Whether that relationship is of an ongoing therapeutic nature.
- Basis for the assessment of the individual.
- Specificity of the letter.
- Basis of the assessment that the animal will ameliorate symptoms.
Our clients aren’t just “buying a letter from us,” they’re buying all that goes into the best emotional support animal products on the market. Our letters flat out work.
Enjoy Extended Protection
Those who qualify receive a customized emotional support animal housing letter of recommendation allowing them to:
- Bring their animal into any kind of housing, even those with “no pets” policies.
- Not required to pay any extra fees for an assistance animal.
- No breed, size, or weight restriction can be imposed.
- Your dog or cat is qualified as an emotional support animal, not a service animal.