Travel Pro 2020
Travel Pro 2020 fully complies with the latest federal and airline mandates, which requires the passenger/client to be under the current care of a licensed provider.
This product includes a therapeutic care session with a licensed clinician in your area.
- Proprietary comprehensive intake exam.
- Industry experts familiar with the laws and rules regulating emotional support animals.
- Just amazing customer service™.
Your fee includes:
- Clinical assessment of your “disability and disability-related need” for the assistance animal.
- One 30-minute secured video-based Solution-Focused Brief Therapy sessions with a licensed professional.
ESA Travel Letters
Our emotional support animal letters have been developed over the past five years by industry experts and comply with all Federal and state requirements, and is:
- Issued and signed by a licensed mental health care professional who lives and practices in your state.
- Good for one year.
- Delivered via secured download (PDF), hard copy option available (additional fee would apply).
- Also included are two completed and signed Medical/Mental Health Professional Forms (aka airline forms).
- Available within one to two business days after approval (same day option available, additional fee would apply).
- Written on the provider's business letterhead, the document contains every element required by law (including contact and license information).
Documents issued by ESAD Int'l will indicate:
- Your condition (though not specifically disclosed) is recognized by the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM).
- You require the animal for either the flight itself or at your final destination.
- You are under the current professional care of a licensed mental health professional.
Our clients aren’t just “buying a letter from us,” they’re buying all that goes into the best emotional support animal products on the market. Our letters flat out work.
One or two sessions
The assessment and 30-minute Solution-Focused Brief Therapy session can be completed in a single appointment. Or, those booking future air travel can schedule two appointments — one for the appointment (to qualify) and another for the 30-minute talk therapy. Both appointments must be completed within 120 days of placing the order.
Get it done now, or get approved and gain a peace of mind.