- Provider copay.
- Comprehensive intake exam.
- Two 30-minute video sessions with a licensed behavioral care specialist located in your state who will treat your disability-related need for an assistance animal.
- The clinician will also assess and verify your disability-related need, and if therapeutically appropriate*, they will issue an emotional support animal letter of recommendation.
- You'll receive the original hard copy of the letter and a PDF version that can be safely downloaded.
- Industry experts familiar with the laws and rules regulating emotional support animals.
ESA Travel Letters
There is no guarantee of receiving an emotional support animal letter.
- Issued and signed by a licensed mental health care professional who lives and practices in your state or region.
- Good for one year.
- Delivered via secured download (PDF), hard copy option available (additional fee would apply).
- Also included are two completed and signed Medical/Mental Health Professional Forms (aka airline forms).
- Airline forms can only be signed within 30 days of a completed therapy session.
- Written on the provider's business letterhead, the document contains every element required by law (including contact and license information).
Documents issued by our providers will indicate:
- Your condition (though not specifically disclosed) is recognized by the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM).
- You require the animal for either the flight itself or at your final destination.
- You are under the current professional care of a licensed mental health professional.
Both appointments must be completed within 120 days of placing the order.
Indiana and Illinois Residents
Chaz Stevens is an entrepreneur, former journalist, and well-known activist who has appeared on the front pages of Time, Miami Herald, Guardian, Slate, and the Huffington Post. He’s also appeared on The Daily Show, the Colbert Report, and Fox News.
Chaz lives in South Florida with his two rescue dogs. Before launching ESAD International, he could be found working on IT for IBM, Microsoft, and The Walt Disney World Company. But his favorite job is the one he’s now doing full time — helping people get to a better place.