Travel Pro 2020
Travel Pro 2020 was developed in accordance with the latest federal and airline mandates, which requires the passenger/client to be under the current care of a licensed provider.
You’re purchasing clinical care time to have your disability-related need for an assistance animal assessed, verified, and treated. When appropriate, you will be issued an emotional support animal letter of recommendation. Our behavioral health care provider will be licensed, practicing, and residing in your state or province.
We’re here for you. Happiness. Guaranteed.
For adults only.
We do not sell letters for a fee, certificates, registrations, or accessories (leash, collar, harness, etc.).
- Provider copay.
- Comprehensive intake exam.
- Two 30-minute video sessions with a licensed behavioral care specialist located in your state who will treat your disability-related need for an assistance animal.
- The clinician will also assess and verify your disability-related need, and if therapeutically appropriate*, they will issue an emotional support animal letter of recommendation.
- Industry experts familiar with the laws and rules regulating emotional support animals.
ESA Travel Letters
There is no guarantee of receiving an emotional support animal letter.
- Issued and signed by a licensed mental health care professional who lives and practices in your state or region.
- Good for one year.
- Delivered via secured download (PDF), hard copy option available (additional fee would apply).
- Also included are two completed and signed Medical/Mental Health Professional Forms (aka airline forms).
- Airline forms can only be signed within 30 days of a completed therapy session.
- Written on the provider's business letterhead, the document contains every element required by law (including contact and license information).
Documents issued by our providers will indicate:
- Your condition (though not specifically disclosed) is recognized by the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM).
- You require the animal for either the flight itself or at your final destination.
- You are under the current professional care of a licensed mental health professional.
Both appointments must be completed within 120 days of placing the order.