Workplace Pro 2020 ™
Workplace Pro 2020 assists employees with a disability to perform the essential job functions.
Available only in NYC and California.
A reasonable accommodation includes any appropriate measure that would allow an employee with a disability to perform the essential job functions. California regulations include permitting job applicants or employees to bring emotional support animals to the worksite as a specific example of a possible reasonable accommodation. (California Code of Regulations, Title 2, Division 4.1, Subchapter 2, Article 9, Section 11065(p)(2)(B))
Governed by California’s Fair Employment and Housing Act, job applicants and employees are protected from workplace discrimination due to a mental or physical disorder that is disabling, potentially disabling, or perceived to be either.
The act requires employers to work with employees to accommodate their disabilities in reasonable ways, including making accommodations for employees with emotional support animals; for instance, waiving the employer’s usual rules about not bringing dogs to work.
Your fee includes provider copay, clinical evaluation, approval recommendation for an emotional support animal workplace letter, and:
- Proprietary comprehensive intake exam.
- Industry experts familiar with the laws and rules regulating emotional support animals.
- Just amazing customer service™.
Your fee includes:
- Clinical assessment of your “disability and disability-related need” for the assistance animal.
- One 30-minute secured video-based Solution-Focused Brief Therapy sessions with a licensed professional.
Our clients aren’t just “buying a letter from us,” they’re buying all that goes into the best emotional support animal products on the market. Our letters flat out work.
Enjoy Extended Protection
Those who qualify receive a customized emotional support animal housing letter of recommendation allowing them to:
- Bring their animal into any kind of housing, even those with “no pets” policies.
- Not required to pay any extra fees for an assistance animal.
- No breed, size, or weight restriction can be imposed.
- Your dog or cat is qualified as an emotional support animal, not a service animal.
California employers can require the following from “workplace” emotional support animals:
- Free from offensive odors.
- Displays habits appropriate to the workplace (potty-trained).
- Do not endanger the safety or health of others.
Proof of Disability
Individuals with a documented “disability and disability-related need for an assistance animal must:
- Be limited in the major life activity of working.
- Limited in performing the requirements of a single, particular job.