You can change your portal password for security reasons or reset it if you forget it.
To change your password:
- Click the following link to recover your password.
- You will be asked to enter your password that we have on file, and an email will be sent to you.
If you don’t get an email:
- Check your Spam or Bulk Mail folders.
- Check all email addresses you might’ve used to sign up or sign in to your account.
- Choose a password that you haven’t already used with this account.
Creating a strong password.
A strong password helps you:
- Keep your personal info safe.
- Protect your emails, files, and other content.
- Prevent someone else from getting in to your account.
Meet password requirements
Create your password using eight characters or more. It can be any combination of letters, numbers, and symbols (ASCII-standard characters only). Accents and accented characters aren’t supported.
You can’t use a password that:
- Is particularly weak. Example: “password123”.
- You’ve used before on your account.
- Starts or ends with a blank space.
Follow tips for a good password
A strong password can be memorable to you but nearly impossible for someone else to guess.
- Make your password unique.
- Make your password longer & more memorable.
- Avoid personal info & common words.
- Keep passwords secure.
After you create a strong password, take steps to keep it safe.
- Hide written passwords.
- Manage your passwords with a tool.