Texas Emotional Support Animals (ESA)
A Texas Emotional Support Animal provides its disabled owner with therapeutic benefit. An ESA requires no specific training. Federal Law provides a Texas Emotional Support Animal with the legal right to live in no-pet-allowed housing and accompany their owner in the main cabin of a commercial airliner.
Often mistaken for Service Animals, Texas ESAs provide relieve loneliness, companionship, and can help to reduce symptoms of mental impairments and psychiatric disabilities, such as anxiety, depression, stress, and other issues. Unlike a Service Animal, Texas ESAs does not require special training.
Specifically, with regards to housing, the Fair Housing Amendments Act of 1988, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act protect the right of people with disabilities to keep emotional support dogs, even when a landlord’s policy explicitly prohibits pets.
ESA are, in general, considered “assistive-aides” which required landlords to make a “no pet” policy exception, thereby providing reasonable accommodations allowing for an emotional support animal in the rental property.
If your mental disability limits your function in life activity, or you have a physical condition that hinders you, you may qualify for a Texas Emotional Support Animal.
Connecting people to empower health.
All across North America, ESADoggy’s team of licensed local mental health counselors provide emotional support animal letters and pet bereavement therapy thru online and in-person sessions.
Our team has helped thousands of individuals and families achieve their goals. Let us help you.
Packages | Buy Together & Save Today
We've discounted our most popular ESA products, removing any anxiety about purchasing a "legitimate emotional support animal letter." Along with packages for US residents, we now offer bundled options for our Canadian clients.
Enjoy peace of mind and savings delivered right to your door.
Emotional Support Animal Letters.
Emotional Support Animal letters of recommendation (“ESA letters”) level the playing field, protecting individuals from “no-pets allowed” policies, and will widen options for air travel.
- Issued by a licensed mental health care therapist located in your city or state
- Contains every written element and requirement demanded under federal law
- Master-crafted by fair housing and air travel experts
- Our ESA travel letter have never been rejected by any airline
- Regularly updated and fully comply will all recent changes to federal law and guidelines
Texas Emotional Support Dogs
Texas Emotional Support Dogs are given access to the property grounds (pool, common areas).
Additionally, Texas ESA Dogs must always be under the control of their handler at all times
ESADoggy documentation complies with all Federal law, meaning:
- Be in the form of a letter or report from a psychologist, psychiatrist or other qualified, licensed clinician who is qualified to make the diagnosis and is currently treating you for the disability for which you are requesting the ESA.
- The documentation must be on official letterhead and should be signed and dated within the last two years.
- Include a specific diagnosis, a statement of your current condition, the date and a summary of your most recent evaluation, and the expected duration of your condition.
- State the current impact of (or functional limitations) imposed by the condition on your living situation.
- Explain how the condition relates to your request for an ESA. There must be a direct link established between the condition and your requested ESA. It should include which symptoms are alleviated by the ESA.
- State a specific recommendation for an ESA as a result of the condition.
It’s important to note disabilities aren’t only limited to the physical realm. Here’s a partial list of physical and emotional/mental problems that are qualified Emotional Support Dog disabilities.
- Age-Related Cognitive Decline
- Any Psychiatric Condition
- Asthma (or other breathing problems)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Blindness (& partial blindness)
- Deafness (& partial deafness)
- Dizziness/Balance problems
- Emotionally Overwhelmed
- General Hearing Difficulty
- Mobility Problems
- Neurological Problems
- Panic Attacks
- Physical Weakness
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Separation Anxiety
- Social Phobia
- Speech Problems
- Stress Problems
Don’t Let A Fake ESA letter Ruin Your Day
Shopping online for an ESA letter is sketchy, luckily you’ve come to the right place. Our legally-recommended an Texas Emotional Support Animal letters ensure you and your furry friend can live and travel together.
With ESADoggy, there’s never a struggle with no-pet-policies and airline pet fees.
Looking for an ESA letter this week?
2. Complete an online mental health exam (30-45 minutes).
3. With a licensed therapist from your city/region/state, you'll discuss your disability and disability-related need for an emotional support animal.
For those who qualify, a letter of recommendation will be securely delivered electronically and via postal mail.
How long does it take?
Orders are typically fulfilled within four to five business days. Expedited service is available (additional fees will apply).