- Nelson Mandela
The team as ESADoggy is pleased to announce our first-annual Helping You Make A Difference Scholarship.
This scholarship is open to all US and Canadian college and university students currently enrolled in any mental health-related discipline.
How does it work?
- Write an article, at least 1,500 words long, regarding any of the following subjects:
- "Is that a pet or a mental health care aid?"
- "My pet died. I need help with my grief."
- "Compassion fatigue. When caring too much can hurt."
- Post your article on your school's student blog, or maybe over at Blogspot or Medium.
- Include at least three links to authoritative sources on the subject matter.
- Make sure one of those links points to https://www.esadoggy.com.
- Once that's done, submit your work using the form below.
And the winner is!
We'll award three scholarship (one for each subject matter), each in the amount of $1,000. The winners will be announced here on January 15, 2019. We'll issue checks directly to the winner's colleges by February 15, 2019.
The entry deadline is December 15, 2018.
- Be 100% original and not published anywhere else.
- Be well-written, clear, interesting, and above all, helpful.
- Provide attribution for all data or statistics cited with a hyperlink.
- Include a one- to two-sentence author bio with a headshot.
- Include all images as separate attachments.
- Only entries written in English will accepted.
- The site will not charge or ask for any fees to join the program.
- We reserve the exclusive rights all entries received.
- We reserve the right to reject contributions at our discretion.
- Guest contributors may not republish their published contributions anywhere else.
- We reserve the right to edit, adapt, update, and republish contributions at our discretion.
- Calls-to-action may be added to published submissions.
- In rare cases, contributed posts may be removed from the blog.
If you're under 18 years of age, please get your parents or guardians permission before applying.