ESAD Int'l is committed to continuing our efforts at helping those who have the desire and ambition to succeed. Our annual ESADoggy Scholarship Program aids students who plan to pursue psychology as a career and who have been accepted to an accredited university degree program within that field.
The winner(s) of this annual scholarship will receive their award within two weeks of the listed deadline.All applicants should include their full name and mailing address with their submissions as well as the school they are currently attending.
DEADLINE: June 12, 2022
AWARD VALUE: $1,000
SELECTION PROCESS: The selection will be based upon the student's potential as illustrated by the submittal record of previous academic and non-academic success and a narrative describing why they feel a career in psychology is right for them.
SCHOLARSHIP AMOUNT: One or more scholarships of $1,000 each will be awarded for the 2022/23 year. If no entry is deemed satisfactory, we retain the right to not award a scholarship.
ELIGIBILITY: Scholarships are available to students who graduated from a high school and who have been accepted as a first year student into a university with an accredited psychology degree program.
- Current high school transcript.
- Name of university you will attend with an accredited psychology degree program.
- Resume, including non-academic achievements and interests.
- Letters of recommendation (two minimum) from teachers and/or counselors.
- An essay of not more than 750 words that describes what made you decide to pursue a career in and what you hope to accomplish.
- Any work that helps to illustrate your talent. This material will be returned if a self-addressed pre-paid envelope is provided. This material may be reproduced by ESAD Int'l and published in our newsletter and/or website. A CD, DVD or thumb drive is also acceptable and will be returned if self-addressed postage paid mailer is included.
- A photo of yourself suitable for publishing on the local and national website. Photo will be used only if a scholarship is awarded.
- Complete contact information to include address, phone, and email address.
Submittal material to be emailed to [email protected] or postmarked no later than May 2nd, 2022 and mailed to:
980 N. Federal Highway, Ste 110
Boca Raton, FL 33432
Questions can be answered by Ron Sanders, Scholarships Program Director, at 800-372-4125.
ANNOUNCEMENT OF AWARD(S): Recipients will be announced and notified no later than May 30th, 2022. A press release will also be sent to local media and the students' schools announcing the recipients.