ESAD Int’l is committed to continuing our efforts at helping those who have the desire and ambition to succeed. Our annual scholarship program aids Service Members who are enrolling in secondary educaton.
The winner(s) of this annual scholarship will receive their award within two weeks of the listed deadline. All applicants should include their full name and mailing address with their submissions as well as the school they are currently attending.
DEADLINE: June 12, 2022
AWARD VALUE: $500
SELECTION PROCESS: The selection will be based upon the student’s potential as illustrated by the submittal record of previous academic and non-academic success and a narrative describing why they enrolled in college.
SCHOLARSHIP AMOUNT: One or more scholarships of $500 each will be awarded for the 2022-2023 year. Scholarships are renewable at $500 or more yearly if students continue to demonstrate pursuit of a mental health care degree. If no entry is deemed satisfactory, we retain the right to not award a scholarship.
ELIGIBILITY: Scholarships are available to students who are active or retired service memberds and who have been accepted as a first year student into a college or university.
- Copy of your DD-214.
- Name of university you will attending.
- Resume, including non-academic achievements and interests.
- An essay of not more than 750 words that describes what made you decide to pursue your career and what you hope to accomplish.
- A photo of yourself suitable for publishing on the local and national website. Photo will be used only if a scholarship is awarded.
- Complete contact information to include address, phone, and email address.
Submittal material to be emailed to [email protected] or postmarked no later than May 2nd, 2022 and mailed to:
980 N. Federal Highway, Ste 110
Boca Raton, FL 33432
Questions can be answered by Ron Sanders, Scholarships Program Director, at 800-372-4125.
ANNOUNCEMENT OF AWARD(S): Recipients will be announced and notified no later than May 30th, 2022. A press release will also be sent to local media and the students’ schools announcing the recipients.